Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: importer un fichier midi sur piste mélodie hub 20 minutes ago Forum: Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
bonjour pas de souci j'ai aussi essayer en xlm comment faire pour envoyer un fichier midi merci
Replies 2 Views 69 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space rsdean 48 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase
Mario, This is beautiful and epic music... What a sound. This really fills the room. AWESOME! Bob
Replies 4 Views 130 Read More
It's been a couple of months ...Apparently. rayc 55 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase
Hello Folks, It's been a couple of months since I posted Judith Said - the song with a SUPERB vocal by Janice Merritt. I've a few things I'm working on but only one that's in a state for any sort of listening. This is a song I wrote with my college writing partner Eric Drabwell, formerly of small town near Shreveport - but we did this about eight years ago rather than back in '76. It sat unfinished because it had potential but plodded along with insufficient variation for me to feel comfortable with it. I used BIAB to recreate the original song then added some chords changes to give some variation. Originally this was all G and C but I added a D/Dsus and an Am plus a C to give it some movement. I used the drums, organ & lead guitar from BIAB and recorded the rhythm guitars & bass myself. I copied the original vocal into the project and did some tuning to have the vocals agree with the news chords as well as a fair but of slicing & dicing to get the timing & phrasing right. Eric's not fussed on the changes and dislikes having his vocals tuned but I needed to do that nasty thing to make the changes work. His essential melody remains, pretty much, untrammeled though. I'll add the chords, BIAB components & lyrics presently, (I'm cooking dinner as I'm doing this). For the moment here's the unmastered current mix: APPARENTLY - The Newlings BIAB STUFF: Organ - 671 Solo - 1260 Drums - RockHardLA^7 LYRIC: (Eric added the NO and some variations to the You don't part) For those in the know this is based on the very famous lyric by a cloth capped English chap doing introspection amidst the glam world. I used to rewrite famous lyrics as an exercise and to absorb forms etc. This one seemed to work better than most. Not so very long from now A few minutes or maybe an hour I’ve arranged by stealth to help myself To take residence in the tower And once because I’m soft will send my tears aloft All that just to make it plain to you That what we had you’ve completely shattered Left standing in a daze you amaze As you were saying: "It’s all a lie I will not try" No point in you refraining From tearing down my life And landing me in strife You don't love me? Apparently, No. It could have been any day For you to chose to go away But it’s not for you that wouldn’t do Demise to be its own decay So to make it all come down You brought the world around Once with so much, Now it's cut by your touch Displayed me in little pieces Leaving them no doubt All about your lack of mercy You took your grand exit And took it without me No, there was no need But you knew I’d plead You've walked again? Apparently, No. It seems to be That there are more lives Wasted in the world That you have rended They can’t be mended Why do you do that which you do? If I consider the years The shouting and the tears I recall you cried when I said you’d lied Not knowing you hid your fears And of all the lies you told Not one was oh so bold As the things you said beside me in bed You don’t love me, apparently, no. You’ve found someone, apparently, oh. You’ve walked again, apparently, oh. You don't love me? Apparently no.
Replies 0 Views 4 Read More
Re: I heard a song but I can't find guitar RT swingbabymix 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by DrDan
NI guitars are good, but it takes time to find them. Thanks for sharing. I think this guitar is also good, I took a screenshot here. [Linked Image]
Replies 3 Views 153 Read More
Re: importer un fichier midi sur piste mélodie Daniel Donval 2 hours ago Forum: Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Bonjour Hubert, Peux tu me faire parvenir le fichier MIDI qui te pose problème ? Daniel
Replies 2 Views 69 Read More
Re: Hard To Say Goodbye musician17 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Good song, professionally done! smile I really enjoyed the voices, both on their own and in harmony. I want more smile
Replies 30 Views 697 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land musician17 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Deej: thank you! I'm so glad you like it. Herb: thanks. Yes, Eleanor sounded surprisingly nice, to my ears, when I first checked to see how she'd perform this ... and I used the "Tender" preset for this one, to give her some extra "softness" of sound, so to speak. I intend for her to feature more, in my songs (touch wood), from now on smile Thanks for listening and for your ever so kind comments!
Replies 8 Views 183 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE Izzy 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi Bob. Your singer songwriter story telling skills and super expressive plaintive voice are a wonderful match. I love all your outings and this is no exception. Great.
Replies 16 Views 358 Read More
Re: Misunderstood Izzy 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Love this Elvis. You have beautifully set the mood with a great audio and video and of course the subject matter is close to my heart. The absence of drums is a masterstroke which adds to the melodramatic aural vista. Nice indeed.
Replies 18 Views 777 Read More
Re: Victory For Viktor Izzy 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
A timely tribute, respect and power to you. Stay strong.
Replies 42 Views 1,065 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space Izzy 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Mario. Your imagination and creativity is awesome and inspirational. This piece took my straight to the dark side of the moon and back. Now as soon as I can find my stash I'm gonna take another "journey" cool Fantastic!
Re: Crystal Lake (In the Rearview) Izzy 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Sounds good Ron. Fun song and and excellent mix. Personally, being unaware of Crystal Lake, you captured and conveyed the nostalgia perfectly. Nice.
Replies 4 Views 172 Read More
Re: Ooh Ya Ya NigelSpiers 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi J&B, Thanks for your comments. Best Regards Nigel
Replies 31 Views 885 Read More
Re: Silver Dollars cubanpete 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Welcome to the forum Randy, good project to start with. I would like to now what style you all used on BIB. I'm interesting to know what drums is used here. I liked it a lot. Cheers
Replies 10 Views 285 Read More
The Campfire Song Izzy 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi Folks. The Campfire Song I really needed to dump the production grind and get back to basics so please excuse the bumps. One take, no editing warts "n" all. Hopefully just like a real life fireside jam. All comments read, considered and appreciated good or bad. lyrics and Chords on SC. 70 bpm 3/4 key of C sw16 Style is _WALZROB.STY 2 guitars used: 824:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Country Waltz 822: Guitar,Acoustic, Fingerpicking Country Waltz
Replies 0 Views 7 Read More
Re: Crystal Lake (In the Rearview) cubanpete 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi Ron, I sure did enjoy the trip. Also loved the harmony. Thanks Cheers Mike B.
Re: No regrets cubanpete 6 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Thanks Ron for your review, glad you liked it. Mike B.
Replies 4 Views 41 Read More
Re: No regrets cubanpete 6 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Thank you James, I'm glad that my tune cheered you up, yes, sometimes we need cheering up. Thanks again Mike B.
Replies 4 Views 41 Read More
Re: Crystal Lake (In the Rearview) firesong 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Ron...very very nostalgic...it was Lake Storey for me in my youth...where all the cool girls and cool cars showed up...great production...I get the feeling you like music that showcases this period in music history and it's not just nostalgia but the music was good...as they would say on American Bandstand it "has a good beat and you can dance to it"...you nailed the genre and captured a feeling that most of us from those periods enjoy feeling...well done boys! and the music was terrific!!
Re: Silver Dollars WaoBand 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
This is a gorgeous laid back instrumental composition, arrangement and mix. I particularly like that recurring guitar phrase. Wonderful
Replies 10 Views 285 Read More
Re: Crystal Lake (In the Rearview) WaoBand 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Having been born and raised by the sea this is a song that reminds me of the long summers of my youth. I really like the chorus, too.
Re: Guitars in Space WaoBand 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Amazing outer space dreamscape!
Re: Guitars in Space Elvis Nash 8 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Man you got to be a Elon Musk to get all that , you must be a genius Trippy tracks man
Re: Please can we have progress by pedal. Would be SO useful! AudioTrack 8 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Possibly a good item for the Wish List section?
Replies 2 Views 141 Read More
Re: Hard To Say Goodbye David Snyder 9 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
I agree about the 60s sound, this has a great 60 sound and it's so good that I think it could have played on the radio back then! 🙂 I just like the whole vibe overall, the production the playing, the singing, everything. The lyrics are fantastic. Great job on this one fellas!!
Replies 30 Views 697 Read More
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Happy Victoria Day! (Monday, May 20th)

We are celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 20th!

Our availability through this long weekend is:

Saturday, May 18: Closed
Sunday, May 19: Closed
Monday, May 22: 6am-6pm PT

www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,807
Posts737,513
Members38,590
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
JumpinJackP, xristos69, Eliana Davis, Nao incomodem mais, minimashi
38,589 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 161