PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix I added something to the chord builder - 02/08/24 01:33 AM
This is made from pictures. It's not real.
I don't know if it's complicated for the BIAB team to make keyboards for chord builders?
If it's not complicated, just add a keyboard.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 2024-02-08_092802.jpg
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: I added something to the chord builder - 02/08/24 01:36 AM
SwingBabyMix,

That is a very nice looking mock up. If you make the suggestion to add a keyboard to the ChordBuilder window I will gladly support the idea.
Originally Posted by Jim Fogle
SwingBabyMix,

That is a very nice looking mock up. If you make the suggestion to add a keyboard to the ChordBuilder window I will gladly support the idea.

Thank you. Everyone believes that BIAB will continue to improve
Posted By: musocity Re: I added something to the chord builder - 03/13/24 04:17 AM
You might get some ideas from this:
ReaChord - My Chord Track Solution

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Attached File
ReaChord.gif  (160 downloads)
Posted By: parapente Re: I added something to the chord builder - 03/15/24 08:50 AM
I already asked this in the Reaper forum but I could not get an answer:

This sounds useful, I tried to install and run it, but without success.
I tried to follow all instructions. I already have the 4 scripts installed. I can create the 2 auxiliary tracks (Script: ReaChord_Act_Item2Sound.lua), I can start an open the chord view (empty, no chords) by running ReaChord_Reader_Start.lua and ReaChord_Reader.lua

But at any moment, when I hit ReaChord_Main.lua I get an error message that I cannot debug:"ReaChord_Main.lua:23: attempt to call a nil value (field 'ImGui_ConfigFlags_DockingEnable')"

Do you think I need to install something else apart from the 4 scripts for this to work?

Thanks

Do you know how to make it work?
Posted By: musocity Re: I added something to the chord builder - 03/15/24 01:19 PM
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=250419

And in ReaPack
ReaImGui: ReaScript binding for Dear ImGui
Posted By: parapente Re: I added something to the chord builder - 03/15/24 05:24 PM
It was this. Now ReaChord works without any problem for me, it looks simple and powerful. Thanks!
Originally Posted by musocity
And in ReaPack
ReaImGui: ReaScript binding for Dear ImGui

Is this a VST?
Posted By: musocity Re: I added something to the chord builder - 03/17/24 12:03 AM
It's just a Reaper script.
© PG Music Forums