PG Music Home
Does anybody know how to make the leadsheet notation printed out from BIAB smaller on the page? Not in the notation view window, but actually as it's printed on paper.
From the Leadsheet window, hit the Print button. Options there will let you adjust the printout. Check out Staves per Page, Font Size and the More... button.

R
Margins are specifiable. If you make them bigger all round, does it not squeeze the printable part down smaller?

You could also save the leadsheet as an image file of some sort. Then jack it around in an image editor to reduce it before printing. But that sounds like work, if you have more than a very few to do.
______

EDIT: Yes, it does reduce everything proportionally when you increase margins.

Margin settings are buried under the "More..." button that Rachael mentions.
_______
It might be easier than reducing them on a copier. I thought that I had tried Rachael's suggestions, but maybe not. I had reduced the size in the notation window but everything still printed out large. Don't think I messed with the More... button. You'd think that increasing staves per page and bars per line would compress the notation vertically and horizontally. I'll check it out.
I managed, after fooling around for an hour, to make print settings for cards to go on a lyre that fits to a horn for parades.

If I can do it, you can too.

I don't remember how though. LOL.
Well if you do remember at some time in the future, your knowledge would probably save me TWO hours (I'm certain I'm slower than you). Please remember me if you remember it.
© PG Music Forums