PG Music Home
This is an issue that has been discussed.
The fourth chord of each bar cannot be played using enter+shift.
Can it be played in Biab2024?
This is the most important feature to me.

I can't play the fourth chord "C/E" in BIAB2023.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=744720#Post744720

Attached picture 2023-11-14_093059.jpg
Until the 2024 version is released, none of us will know if this feature will be available.

PG Music generally don't outline in advance what new or changed features will be included.
First it is "shift-enter", not "enter-shift". It only plays the chord on the 1st beat and the 3rd beat. That seems odd. I can only assume it used to at some time, cause I have never seen this work like this?
We have had many discussions on this, and I’m not sure another is needed now. PG Music knows the issue. Two workarounds exist that I know of. Let’s wait until BIAB 2024 is released before spending any more time on this.
In other words maybe it's already released in the beta testing forum and the issue is solved.
Originally Posted by musocity
In other words maybe it's already released in the beta testing forum and the issue is solved.
I wouldn't count on it...
LOL LOL
you know me, over positive that there maybe big things until I'm let down and then go off mad and have to wait yet another year frown
what about that count-in and time signature frown frown
Originally Posted by musocity
LOL LOL
you know me, over positive that there maybe big things until I'm let down and then go off mad and have to wait yet another year frown
what about that count-in and time signature frown frown
Who knows? Until I see the release, I too have no idea (and that's the absolute truth.)
© PG Music Forums