PG Music Home
Hi folks.

If there's anyone in the UK that has the audio everything bundle with the hard drive. Can you tell me what kind of US to UK adapter you needed to purchase?

Is it just an adapter that converts the plug to the correct socket, or do you need a step down voltage converter?

This is something I'm pretty clueless about, but have paid a lot of money and don't wish to blow the thing up when I switch on.

Cheers
Darren
Hello Darren,

I've just been assured by our shipping dept that the adapter works fine with 240 V (if you'd like to confirm this as well,I believe there's a label on the adapter which also includes this information, something along the lines of "Input:100~240V"). Thus, all you'll need is the plug adapter, not the voltage converter.

Thanks,
Will
Hi Darren,

I confirm that you can plug the Hard Drive into an appropriate USB port(s) without concern for the Voltage rating.
Hi folks.

I've also discovered that if you have an appropriate lead that goes from the wall socket to the transformer brick, you can simply swap the US2 pin for the 3 pin as that lead is simply the way that the current gets to the business end of things.

I'm now a happy camper and loving this software so far.

Cheers
Darren
© PG Music Forums