PG Music Home
Posted By: earl kirby Just one complaint - 12/04/10 05:31 PM
Only one. Just ordered BUT PG won't be shipping until middle of next week! No download link until sometime next week. Yet some of you already have it and talking about how you have been able to downsize your file sizes and all. In the age of business at the speed of now PG should have had the download link up and working when they broke the program for the rest of us 'little' guys!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 05:33 PM
Quote:

Only one. Just ordered BUT PG won't be shipping until middle of next week! No download link until sometime next week.

?? I am downloading right now ??
Posted By: John Conley Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 05:37 PM
But Earl, you are in jail in Leavenworth. It's part of the punishment right? LOL.

Based on other people's remarks the download links should show up in your email box.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 05:46 PM
And just in case, check your spam folder.
Posted By: earl kirby Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 05:47 PM
Just called back to PG and they have been swamped this morning. Will said he would be getting my link out to me later this morning.

Damn, I wanted it yesterday!!!!

And yes John, it does seem to be part of the punishment for living in Leavenworth. Much more here than just the prisons but most don't know it. Would have to say that if I was in the big house up on the hill the one thing I would really want would be my daily fix of BIAB!!

Earl
Posted By: rharv Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 06:30 PM
I bet they really are swamped this morning.
Good, I'm happy for them. They've been working hard, obviously.
Posted By: silvertones Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 06:37 PM
My friend just ordered and Will told him he's the only one working today. I guess everyone else is home sleeping after this Beta.
Posted By: DHD Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 07:11 PM
From when I placed my order,
it took about 3 hours for me to get the email links.
Then because of my slow download speed, it took an hour just to download the 255MB BIAB/RB program file.
Guess I'll wait for the DVDs rather than download anymore.
Posted By: earl kirby Re: Just one complaint - 12/04/10 09:57 PM
Well, I've gotten it and I'm d/ling it right now. D/L link is good till 12/11 so I figure I will have time to get it all. Now the problem is when will I have enough time to play with all of the goodies?!!!
© PG Music Forums