PG Music Home
Seems like a silly problem but in the ten years I've been using Biab this has never happened before and I just can't get it sorted.

I don't know why and when it started but right now Biab gives me the same accompaniment instruments whatever style I choose:

Bass: 33 aco string bass
Piano: 1 aco piano
Drums: 1 standard kit
Guitar: 25 nylon string guitar
Strings: 50 slow strings

I've searched the help files and the web FAQ but can't find anything. Any suggestions, anyone? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Check your settings in the Save+ dialog. Is Save all Settings with Songs checked?
Is it possible you experimented with the command in the File Menu, File Utilities, Change all songs in current folder to default mix?
Rachael: Thanks, "Save+" - That is "Save song with patches & harmony" (alt F2), right?

Unfortunately I can't even find the alternative "Save all settings with songs" there. I'm using Biab 2009.5 (would love to get 2012!) maybe that's the reason for the lack of this option

Anyway, my dialog looks like this:

Thanks Matt, but here too I can't even find the command in my file utilities menu.

It looks like this in my Biab 2009.5:

Maybe the option is found elsewhere in 2009.5 and I accidentally chose it there? I don't know. Maybe I should reinstall? I've tried "return to factory settings" to no effect.
You are correct, that command was not in that version.

You do have Opt., Return to Factory Settings, though, and that would be something to try before reinstalling.
© PG Music Forums