PG Music Home
Hi all,

I have just upgraded from BIAB 2011.5 to BIAB 2012 pluspak and the Bonus 20 PAK. When I open the Realdrums Picker dialog and sort by Genre I see the following five Realdrums Style Names with question marks for the Genre and Genre (more) columns:

BluesRockEv^
BluesRockShuffle^
Dixieland^
JazzFunkFiery^
PopPromiseEv16^
Soul60sEv^
Soul60sTamboEv^

Is anyone else seeing this as well? I didn't encounter any problems with the installers as far as I can tell. I am running Windows 7 Professional 32-bit OS.

Thanks,
Ed
Looks like you need to patch update to 349

http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm
Thank you, Peter, but I am still seeing those entries after running the patch. I purchased the update 12/30 and it said it was version 349 but I downloaded from the link you provided in case one of the bundled files was old. I rebuilt the styles list and the realdrums picker but still see those entries. Any suggestions on what to look for? I do have the realdrum folders for those entries installed in the drums folder.

Thanks again,
Ed
I have 2012 build 349 and get the same results with ???? in Genre and 2 other columns... Not really a big deal to me, but if yer flushin' out bugs...

Well I have build 349 as well and the questions marks as shown by Mitch above, BUT the drums seem to load ok into the song so I don't think a big problem here.

musiclover
I also have 2012 (349) with the same question marks. In addition, I noticed that there is no user info for these styles nor do the RD demos seem to work (I haven't tried all, though). Despite that, however, the drums audition and load.

Noel
That's just an edit pgmusic needs to do. Something is amiss in the base info for those.
Thanks, Mitch for including the image as that is what I'm seeing except that you have a few more.

Ed
Mine have ? too ,but play just fine
Hi,

This will be fixed in the next update patch. In the meantime, have added the missing file to the build 349 patch, so you could fix the issue by downloading it again.
© PG Music Forums