PG Music Home
Posted By: Steve Mac Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 10:46 AM
So after a couple of weeks wait and untold frustration with customs not to say a fortune in additional costs. 2014 has arrived.
I have cleared an internal drive on my PC in anticipation which is 500 gig (I have an additional 500 gig drive and a 200 gig C drive) and my intention is to run it all on that. BIAB and realtracks everything.
Now I ordered the additional 12 tracks and have a disk that says 12 pack on it can you please tell me, as I want everything on my computer. Do I just drag them from the disc and which folder should they go into. Plus where are the additional tracks? Ie the bonus 6. Already on the hard drive?
Cheers Steve
Posted By: Steve Mac Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 11:11 AM
Please cancel I have put the disc in and didn't realize that there where installers involved. The question regarding where the additional bonus tracks are does though
Cheers Steve
Posted By: jford Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 03:22 PM
The installers on that disk should load any new RealTracks. You will be asked where they are located (most likely, the correct folder will show up if you've already installed BIAB), but just make sure the folder listed is correct and change appropriately.
Posted By: Steve Mac Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 03:29 PM
Many thanks John, all sorted now.
cheers steve
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 07:26 PM
Steve,

"Where do I sick the disc", or anything else is indeed a somewhat risky topic with this group.:>

Really great to hear you have all sorted out.

Merry Christmas,
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 08:29 PM
LMAO when I read the title of this thread!! OP has to admit that it is funny. Later, Ray
Posted By: doctormidi Re: Where do I stick the disc :) - 12/19/13 10:43 PM
yes indeed, vfery funny title!
© PG Music Forums