PG Music Home
After I render the song the buttons for upload to YouTube or view the video are not available, they are greyed out. If I go to the folder there is no .avi file. Watched the video and am following the same steps.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/16/14 06:54 PM
Bob,

Did you have a look at PG Music's video on how to use this tool?

how to save as video

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: sslechta Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/16/14 07:04 PM
They just released another update an hour ago. Did you get that?

FORUM POST FOR NEW UPDATE
Posted By: Noel96 Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/16/14 07:08 PM
Thanks, Steve.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/16/14 08:11 PM
Yes, and btw on some systems (non Aero-theme and certain other theme Windows OS's), we've noticed that there are some video remnants of the dialog, and that would be fixed in another patch. That would affect Windows XP and some other theme Windows systems.
Posted By: Cerio Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/17/14 04:11 PM
This is what I get after trying this new feature:

Posted By: Cerio Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/18/14 07:08 AM
Build 413 solved the problem. Thanks, that's a great feature!
Posted By: Bob Roetker Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/18/14 11:23 AM
Just downloaded build 413 and still having issues with the new video tool. I can get a video now, but the highlight is always two bars behind the audio whether I select the scroll ahead button or not.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/18/14 02:01 PM
Hi Bob,
Do you have some type of setting to remove the leadin from rendered audio files? That's likely the cause, which we could address in the future but for now you could set that back to normal prior to making a video. Assuming this is the issue, would you want no leadin in the Youtube video also if you have made this setting?
Peter
Posted By: Bob Roetker Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/18/14 06:06 PM
Peter, just tried rendering to a wav file and there is no lead in. For the life of me I can't find where to change that setting. Checked prefs|audio.

Aha, you only get the render options if you select "Save ALL tracks as wav file". I turned off the two bar lead in and now it is synced. Seems like that should be an option in the save to video dialog box, but if these would be for providing backing tracks to a student or friend seems the default should override the audio settings and include the count off.
Posted By: candreva Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/29/14 05:06 PM
excuse me, do you know if the function saves video can also be done for big lyrics window? thanks.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: New save as video not working for me - 12/30/14 04:55 AM
>>> excuse me, do you know if the function saves video can also be done for big lyrics window? thanks.

For now, its just the chords window (no lyrics). We do plan on improving this in the future to include other windows.
Posted By: candreva Re: New save as video not working for me - 01/01/15 09:38 AM
well, thanks for the information
© PG Music Forums