PG Music Home
Hi,

I am trying to change the realdrums track in a song for another realdrum track and it doesn't seem to work.

With the style picker window open, the real tracks and drums appear on the bottom left, where one can change each realtrack and/or realdrums individually, or so I tought.

However, when the realdrums track is changed for something else, the original realdrums track still plays, even though the new one is named in the drum slot of the mixer and the patches windows.

Any information as to how change only the realdrums track would be appreciated.
Hi madoues,

After changing the drums, did you regenerate the song (make sure that the track is not frozen)? A new generating is needed for the change to take effect.

Also, I always change the Realdrum track in the Mixer on the chordsheet and not in Stylepicker. Have you tried this alternative to see if it makes a difference?

Regards,
Noel
The Magic that is the F5 key. At the appropriate bar, press F5 and then click the Real Drums button. This brings up all your available Real Drums and you can make your change. Remember to click "OK".
Remember also that you have to repeat the process at the appropriate bar when you want that change in RD to end, otherwise it stays in the new style.
What doesnt change however, is the description in the Mixer window. It stays at the Style that the ORIGINAL set up was. I don't know why that is but its always been like that. Maybe its a Bug but you get used to it.
Then click Play and Regenerate.
Also, what you also can't so is to simply re-generate the RealDrum track - the option is NOT on the right click. Another bug perhaps, so you DO have to re-generate the whole shooting match.
Remember to FREEZE any tracks prior to Play and Re-Generate that were "perfect" for you prior to the change or you may get something different in the newly regenerated tracks which you might not want.
HTH
Ian
© PG Music Forums