PG Music Home
Posted By: fantasyvn Is the Song Title Browser useful for you? - 04/08/19 03:10 PM
For me, the Song Title Browser is not useful, because when I typed a song title, there are too many results. The impression is that the results are just random, with little indication that the styles are really suitable for that song.

What do you think?
Posted By: Dave Re: Is the Song Title Browser useful for you? - 04/08/19 03:46 PM
It's better than it was a month or so back. The "finder" function is working, but limited. It identifies the tempo, rhythm, etc., but not the exact or even best style. Having said that, all, or , most of the displayed style will work and make a suitable accompaniment which is what BIAB was designed to do. You have to decide what style yo want.

I just wish we didn't have to choose one folder. Go back to the old format where each folder had its own song list
Originally Posted By: Dave
I just wish we didn't have to choose one folder. Go back to the old format where each folder had its own song list

Totally agree ....
It is useless for me with having 15 + working directories that I use to categorize my files according to my needs. I still use the so-called updated song picker for 2019, which I despise compared to the 2018 and earlier version.
© PG Music Forums