PG Music Home
Importing a frozen SGU I get the BB audio tracks and RealCharts but only get the Utility RealCharts.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture BB24-Frozen-Tracks-RB.png
Seems to work for me with Build 3 of RB 2024. The frozen Utility Tracks do show up even though the order seems reversed. Could you post link to example SGU in which this occurs? Thanks.

Attached picture util_test_jy.jpg
_CLASROK Demo all mixer tracks.SGU
Thanks for posting the link to the SGU. It's still working for me with the SGU in the link. I reverted back to build 1109 of BBW2_64.exe to see if that would affect it (since I was using 1111 which isn't yet released), and the utility tracks still are loading for me. If you right-click on BBW2_64.exe and select Properties, what version is it? Thanks.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture utility_track_test_JY2.png
Actually, what may be the case is you have "Auto-generate song when .MGU file is opened" disabled in the Song Generation preferences tab, and I have that setting enabled.

What I now think is actually occurring for me is that when I load in the .SGU it's not actually loading in the frozen tracks (which would be embedded in the SGU) but re-generating them completely.

So, it looks like I need to see if I can get RB to read in the data from the SGU for those frozen Utility tracks rather than regenerating those tracks.
Yes you are right I have auto generate disabled so it's loading in the frozen BB tracks only and the Utility RealCharts.
If you can get that sorted it will be good so users will get the same tracks they worked on in Biab.
After opening the SGU if I select Import the same SGU it will import the same frozen BB track sections to new tracks, so that's good to be able to import another frozen SGU to the same project if you want more than 24 tracks.
© PG Music Forums