PG Music Home
Posted By: GWA Peter - when you have the time... - 05/13/10 10:12 AM
Two Questions -

- I do a lot of editing of Styles, but the Win-version is so much smarter and easier then the Mac-version. Shall I hold out for a short while, going back and forth to the PC or simply give in and buy a PC-license for my Parallel desktop setup on the Mac?

- I simply cannot get the Midi export on the Mac to produce Choral-miditracks (like it does on the PC) for my TC Harmonizer4 or Virtual Guitarist tracks - am I just doing something wrong?
Posted By: GWA Re: Peter - when you have the time... - 05/19/10 09:13 PM
Someday...?
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Peter - when you have the time... - 05/20/10 12:55 AM
I have a Mac laptop and a PC laptop. I've been using PC laptops with BIAB for 15 years with no problems except those I caused myself. Why not use PC for BIAB and Mac for other stuff? Later, Ray
Posted By: GWA Re: Peter - when you have the time... - 05/20/10 06:41 AM
Thanks for your reply... Because when I'm on the road, I can only drag the one Mac along, so the Q was if I shall buy a second PC-licens to put on the Mac (that already has the BIAB for Mac) in the Parallel desktop (so it emulates WinXP on the Mac) or if these functions are just around the corner so that I should just hold out that my Mac-version have a new build that includes these features???

I'm well aware of company policy not to give promisses about the future of the product - so a simple "Buy the second license" will do for me as an answer... (That way there is no disclosure what is going to happen with the product, just what is "not going to happen" in the near future...) An answer from Andrew would be just as good, as long as it is someone who is comfortable of sharing this type of information...
Hello GWA,

You should be able to install your existing PC version on your Mac with Parallels.
© PG Music Forums