PG Music Home
What a bad surprise...

After opening a BIB file with my newly installed 2012.5 version, I quickly realized that the encoded lyrics were not appearing in the chord sheet anymore!!!!

The little lyric window is GONE. WTH! And without any notice!

That is a real bummer for somebody who works live...

They are still there, only If I open the notation window but I work live with the chord sheet...It took a lot a time to type all those lyrics. I still want to use them....

Please put it back in a future update as an option....

It was not perfect but it truly was the perfect cheat sheet....

I loved the little lyric window! Anybody with me on this? Please bring it back in an upcoming update...

Thank you

Simon
H-yes!! P L E A S E bring it back!

I just a week ago purchased BIAB, largely because I saw it on a friend's computer. It had the lyrics... I loved it!

Please restore that feature!
The 'old style' lyrics are called bar lyrics, and they show up on the notation window, and the leadsheet window. The leadsheet window is full screen and shows the whole song, with chords, melody and lyrics.
....sometimes. -when you are born with the secret skills and perfect-working software to make these dreams come true, perhaps.

Pardon my frustration, here.

So then, what is the Big Lyrics window for, if it's not for displaying lyrics?

In the Notation window, where the text is so big it runs across the whole screen, how does one make a line of lyric text fit into each bar of text? So far, the line of text I try to enter is not showing up anywhere. (Leadsheet or Not. windows)

This part is NOT FUN, Peter Gannon. :•\
THANK YOU.
IT'S ME AGAIN

YES BIB, PLEASE RESTORE IN A COMING UPDATE!

MAYBE AS AN OPTION OR SOMETHING...

RESTORE RESTORE!

THANKS...
Dear Peter

I wonder if it would be possible in an upcoming update to restore the old bar lyric...it was a neat little system that could provide a pretty good cheat sheet sort of.

Thank you

I suggest that the bar lyric would be optional, at the click of a key.
© PG Music Forums