PG Music Home
I'll probably regret this, but what the heck........the lord hates a coward.
I am doing a gospel CD for friends of mine from a local church. This is my first attempt at a final production, so go easy on me guys...:)

hope this link works

http://www.soundclick.com/meandbiab
Good work. Nothing to hang your head about.

Don S.
Thanks curmudgeon.......much appreciated. After you work on these things for hours on end, it all starts to run together....:)
Some very nice harmonies on the male vocals. How are you doing that?? Are you actually laying down multiple vocal tracks or using a harmonizer?
I started out with a style in BIAB, then moved it to Realband and added a few more instruments i liked. From there it all went into Sonar where i edited parts and added voices along with some of my own keyboard sounds. I just bought a new Vocalist Live Pro and stacked harmonies from there.
Wow, I loved this. Very, very nice.
Well done senn.

Bob
Quote:

Wow, I loved this. Very, very nice.

Yep! That's EXACTLY what I thought too.

All the best,
Noel
Thanks for the comments guys.........much appreciated. I have messed with BIAB and RB for quite some time now, but never really got serious about a final product. I'm gonna try and post more as I get them done.

Thanks again..:)
Superb production, senn. I loved the strings, guitar harmonics (tasty hook!), harmonies, well, the entire production.
Your first attempt at production? I shudder to think to what your heights your future pieces will reach. You have golden ears as they say.

John
I am in awe of this work... It is simply beautiful!

Technically and artistically brilliant!

The vocals are stunning with harmonies that would rival the Jordanaires!

My wife called in to me as she heard the sweet sounds emanating from my studio and said how lovely it is.

The CD is going to be amazing I'm sure.

Thanks for posting,

Kindest Regards,

Dave.
Quote:

I started out with a style in BIAB, then moved it to Realband and added a few more instruments i liked. From there it all went into Sonar where i edited parts and added voices along with some of my own keyboard sounds. I just bought a new Vocalist Live Pro and stacked harmonies from there.

Can sure hear that "... new Vocalist Live Pro ". Sounds real goooood.
© PG Music Forums