PG Music Home
Posted By: Mick Emery PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:08 AM
When I clicked to go to this forum, I was presented with the choice to complete a survey for PG Music. (with possibility to win an iPhone, iPad or $1,000 WalMart card) Is this legit? Has everyone received this?

Thanks,
Mick
Posted By: Sundance Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:13 AM
Not me.
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:15 AM
Nope.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:23 AM
No.
Posted By: John Conley Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:37 AM
Not me, but I already gave the Danish government my visa information and expiry dates this morning. Imagine, I had to translate. Good thing I cleared that up, they were going to cancel my cards.

I'm not quite that stupid yet actually.

I'd watch out, you might be the victim of a hoax, and Rharv is behind it.

Don't complain about it though, or someone will jump all over you for it.

Did you answer any questions about personal hygiene? I heard the re-publicans took over Right Guard.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:55 AM
Aw man, I could use another iPad!!!

My spam count in my email box is bad enough. Thank Sgt Pepper I don't get it here too.

Though Prince Mbogo is STILL trying to give me his millions. And I didn't know he even had my email anymore....
Posted By: MarioD Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 03:08 AM
No here also.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 04:59 AM
Yes, and I won it already . . . along with a few million from some guy with all vowels in his name.

Later,
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 05:20 AM
I've seen similar things when going on other websites (e.g. Pizza Hut etc). I just delete it straight away.
I'm sure that if PG Music were authorising a survey, it would ne mentioned on these forums.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 05:40 AM
Hi Mick,
We don't have any kind of survey, so that sounds like some unwanted browser add-on adware at your end.
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 05:54 AM
Just do what I do with all of the spam I receive.... send it on to Eddie.
Posted By: furry Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 10:57 AM
nowt here either. Anyways, I'm happy with the $900,000 I'm getting from that lovely Nigerian banker and the other $874,000 from Princess Polterguist. Man she rally really spooked me
Posted By: filkertom Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 12:19 PM
Too bad for you guys. I've recently received "free Jennifer Aniston sample" and "free Anne Hathaway sample". And I ain't givin' em back.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 01:16 PM
Quote:

Too bad for you guys. I've recently received "free Jennifer Aniston sample" and "free Anne Hathaway sample". And I ain't givin' em back.

All I ever got was Phyllis Diller.....
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 02:34 PM
I'm assured to get millions of dollars from this guy in Nigeria. All I have to do is to let him clean out my bank account first to make room for the millions.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 03:27 PM
Over the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend alone I got offers for a total of 3.7 million!! Several offers for free vacation trips, and a chance at a new Escalade!!

I seem to win the UK Lottery about twice a week as well, despite the fact that I have never been to the UK to enter it.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/12/12 03:35 PM
Quote:

Just one man's opinion but I don't see much difference in Diller's and Hathaway's looks. That Hathaway girl just does not melt my butter. Now I know if she ever hears this it will break her (homely) little heart so keep it quite guys!

Later,
Posted By: furry Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/13/12 12:46 PM
Odd, I've won the USA national lottery too. Never knew there was such a thing

Quote:

Over the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend alone I got offers for a total of 3.7 million!! Several offers for free vacation trips, and a chance at a new Escalade!!

I seem to win the UK Lottery about twice a week as well, despite the fact that I have never been to the UK to enter it.

Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/13/12 02:25 PM
No, Prince Mnogm should be broke. He's promised me 67 million, but, of course, the mail is always slow this time of year.
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/13/12 03:23 PM
What prompted me to post was that they used PG Music's name.
Sneaky little bastards....
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: PG Music Survey? - 12/13/12 03:36 PM
Quote:

I've seen similar things when going on other websites (e.g. Pizza Hut etc). I just delete it straight away.

Keith, I've always been pretty quick to delete such things from my email. However, I deleted a notice from Rockstar's company that I was a grand prize winner. I had forgotten that I had entered their sweepstakes.

It all worked out and I received a very nice Fender Strat and a Blue Spark mic.

I'm a bit more careful about my deleting now.

Don S.
© PG Music Forums