PG Music Home
Posted By: yjoh Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 12:14 AM
It's Christmas Eve here, so I want to wish everyone a Safe, Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

See you in the New Year.

Posted By: GHinCH Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 12:55 AM
I'll join you, yjoh, as it is Christmas Eve in Germany now.

May you all enjoy the spirit of a happy Christmas.

Guido
Posted By: filkertom Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 01:58 AM
It's close enough here in Michigan -- only three hours away -- so Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a joyous Whatever It Is You Might Celebrate If Anything. And lots of hugs all around.
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:05 AM
Merry Christmas from the mountains of north Georgia!
Posted By: seeker Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:53 AM
Merry Christmas from stormy Northern California foothills.
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 04:53 AM
Merry Christmas y'all.
Posted By: gibson Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 06:52 AM
and a merry Christmas from the flood plains that were once South Wales, UK. Not me thankfully but too close for comfort!

Alyn
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 07:19 AM
Hey fellows, Christmas is on its way, Greetings from South Wales UK also. Hope we all have a better year this one...Ade
Posted By: CountryTrash Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 09:02 AM
SAme here from sunny South Africa. Sunny day , family on their way for lunch and celebrations. 30 deg C , only a few clouds and the pool is running at 32deg C, will be floating just now with a cool beer dodging my grandson ...

(No white Christmases here ....)
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 12:29 PM
And a Merry Christmas to all from the warm beaches in South Florida!
Posted By: ROG Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 01:03 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone from a wet and windy England.

ROG.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:21 PM
It will be a white christmas in Chicago.
Merry Christmas to all and I wish you to have a wonderful and prosperous new year making as much music as you can, while you can.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:26 PM
Merry Christmas to all from upper western New York state.
Posted By: Skyline Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:42 PM
Merry Christmas to all, from very damp (but not flooded thankfully)Warwickshire!
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 02:44 PM
As I look back over 2012, I remember...

Ian Fraser's frequent and good-hearted participation, and the shock we all experienced when the announcement was made that he had died. Though I never met him, I counted him as a kindred spirit.

Although Ray Thigpen passed away in 2011, his contribution to the forum was so profound that his posts and tutorials continued to show up in 2012. Ray and Ian, we miss you.

The off-topic forum frequently got sprinkled with stories of personal tragedy, hardship, natural disaster, illness and even the death of loved ones. It has been a source of amazement to me that a group of people who will probably never lay eyes on one another could band together so naturally to offer encouragement and words of kindness. Thanks to all who encouraged me when my wife died in August 2012. I'm sure that others who received kind words from the forum feel the same way.

Every now and then somebody shows up with a chip on his shoulder, mad at the world for whatever presumed injustices. This usually manifests as an intent to disrupt the group's harmony and good will. I marvel at how this group manages to absorb strangers into the fold, making them feel welcome and encouraging them musically.

And on the rare occasion when the disruptive newbie refuses to be won over, it is interesting to see the group steadfastly and calmly enforce the rules. Order is a choice, never an accident.

The User showcase has also been amazing in 2012. This is one of the few forums I've found where music is critiqued kindly. Most places turn into a bash-fest where only the most skilled pros dare to post their work. Here, newbies and pros alike post their songs, and get the most gentle form of honesty I've ever seen online. I hope it stays that way.

PGMusic once again delivered some totally unanticipated new goodies, along with responding to multiple user wishlist items. I thank Peter Gannon and his entire group for making such fascinating products available, and for providing these forums where we can talk about them! I can honestly say that my life is more interesting and fun because of PGMusic's products. Version 2012.5 was released the day my wife died. For weeks, the only thing I looked forward to was the time after all the smoke cleared and I would have time to explore v. 2012.5. That time never came, but the importance of having something to look forward to can't be understated.

Having said all that, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy new year from the piedmont region of North Carolina USA

CHRISTMAS-WISHES-O-METER
GRINCHY__________/_MERRY
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 06:19 PM
Wanted to take a minute and toss my holiday greetings on the pile before I forget to do so. I really do enjoy the information exchange and the brotherhood we have here and I hope you all have the best holiday ever!
Posted By: Flatfoot Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 07:28 PM
Oh, Yes - Merry Christmas to a all from Douglas Wolfe in Sacramento!
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 07:37 PM
Merry Christmas to all from snowy Pennsylvania!
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 08:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from the foothills of the Front Range of the Rockies, in Colorado Springs, Colorado... May this year bring you grace via music in some way, shape or form.
Posted By: Lawrie Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 08:18 PM
Merry Christmas from Australia - it's just 7:15 AM here and the weather is overcast with a promise of thunderstorms later in the day.

I'm looking forward to some good family time with my wife and (grown up) kids.

I wish you all have a wonderful time today with family and friends and that the love of Christ will find all of us.
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 08:42 PM
And from just "down the road" from Lawrie, Merry Christmas from me, and I hope that 2013 brings you all good health, happiness and peace.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 10:41 PM
May you all be as blessed as I am . . . . as I stir a 3 gallon pot of Gumbo, from my home to yours we wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

Later,
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 10:54 PM
Quote:

a 3 gallon pot of Gumbo

Hmmm.... if I leave right now and drive right through, I can be there about noon tomorrow.....
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/24/12 11:47 PM
That will work!
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 12:10 AM
there sure are an awful lot of nice people in these forums! Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to each and every one of you from the far west suburbs of Chicago!
Posted By: dcuny Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 01:40 AM
Another Christmas greeting from Sacramento, where we're getting a brief respite from the fog and rain. Rain promised for Christmas day - safe travels for everyone on the road out there!
Posted By: Kevin Woolley Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 04:37 AM
Christmas Day greetings to you all. Another sun drenched day here in South Africa - will be joining the kids at a holiday lodge later on.

Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

God bless...

Kevin
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 04:58 AM
Merry Christmas from Vegas.

Don S.
Posted By: Gary Curran Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 08:05 AM
Merry Christmas to all my friends here. May it be the best for you and your families.

Gary
Posted By: Rutabago Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 02:54 PM
And a Merry Christmas from the nations capitol, Ottawa that is!....Hank
Posted By: cchallum Re: Christmas Greetings - 12/25/12 03:52 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!! Wishing the best of health and happiness to you all!!
Cecil
© PG Music Forums