PG Music Home
Posted By: floyd jane Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 12:06 PM
Native Instruments is giving away a nice looking Delay plugin (REPLIKA)

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/happy-holidays-2014/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HAPPY+HOLIDAYS&utm_source=newsletter

Anyone use it and care to comment?

There are also some Traktor Remix Sets for free download...
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 12:09 PM
WooHoo!!!!!

The Magic Word - FREE!!!!!

Ta very much.

Merry Christmas!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 01:10 PM
I DLed last night and played with it for a short period of time.

This is a very good sounding Delay that worked perfectly with my guitar. It is very easy to use. You can sync the Delay by notes, 1/8, 1/4 etc., plus you have the usual feedback control. There are three types of Delays.

This should also work on vocals and other instruments with no problem. If you have a chance to get this one GET IT! You will not be disappointed.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 03:50 PM
Boy the install seems to be a bear. It is loading lots of stuff besides a simple .dll. Now I am trying to log into some account I need to create, and waiting for a email invite. In the meantime it has crashed Reaper! No small feat.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 04:00 PM
OK, second attempt after getting a new password to a NI account from years ago and it is now working. Let me test it a bit.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 04:16 PM
Dan - sorry you had trouble initially...
(don't shoot the messenger...)

It is nice looking
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/19/14 09:21 PM
Both NI and IK Multimedia plugins are a bear to install/manage. This is why I normally opt for freebie plugins that come from companies that don't charge. There are plenty out there which work well. My favorite delay plugin is Bionic Delay from interruptor. I have plugs from both IK and NI, and I do like them, but it's almost a crapshoot as to whether when I turn on the DAW the plugins will show as registered or not. Hassle.

-Scott
Posted By: DrDan Re: Free Delay and free Saturation (plugin) - 12/19/14 09:24 PM
Softube’s Saturation Knob Is Now Available For FREE On All Platforms

Discussed of here with links. This may be worth the download.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=152135

This is a huge download to get a single free .dll. Granted it is a very nice free app - but who would install all that stuff. So instructions were provided for how to install only the .dll. PM me if needed.
I LUV me some NI stuff.....

I have quite a few of their synths and those are some really nice sounding, and highly useable, high quality synths.... and sounds.

Thanks for the heads up. DL'ing now....
Posted By: Sundance Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/20/14 01:11 PM
It's very clean and easy to use. I like it. It's on my vocal on God Is With Us, the Christmas song I posted in the User Showcase.

NI is a really cool company, they give away quality freebies every year.

Josie
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/20/14 05:25 PM
For Windows operating system computers, Windows 7 or higher is required.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/20/14 09:31 PM
Got it... found out, when I went to load it... It needs W7 and I use XP Pro..... oh well... save it for when I have to upgrade the OS some day in the distant future
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/20/14 10:23 PM
^ still has a flip phone!
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Free Delay (plugin) - 12/21/14 10:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Robh
^ still has a flip phone!

blush
© PG Music Forums