PG Music Home
Posted By: HearToLearn Just wanted to share this. - 06/02/15 11:43 AM
I saw this this morning and thought some people here may enjoy it. Without getting into the whole "instrument not instrument"/"Musician not musician" debate. Just enjoy it please smile

Wine Glasses

There are many others as well.
Posted By: Cornet Nev Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/02/15 10:05 PM
Just a shame the video is only a short one, that is music and played by a musician, loved it.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/03/15 02:14 AM
I actually saw this same man in Prague. It was the middle of winter, at night, there was about half meter of snow all around. He had 2 gas heaters aimed towards just in front of his table him to stop his hands freezing and to stop the water in the glasses freezing. Boy it was cold. I recognized the tune - it was the exact same one I heard him play. The melody just got better and better. Very talented indeed.
Trev
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/03/15 12:10 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I actually saw this same man in Prague. It was the middle of winter, at night, there was about half meter of snow all around. He had 2 gas heaters aimed towards just in front of his table him to stop his hands freezing and to stop the water in the glasses freezing. Boy it was cold. I recognized the tune - it was the exact same one I heard him play. The melody just got better and better. Very talented indeed.
Trev

It's a testament to how talented he is. If you can get people to watch you in the cold, that says A LOT wink

That's great you got to witness this!
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/03/15 12:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Cornet Nev
Just a shame the video is only a short one, that is music and played by a musician, loved it.

I'm not sure how it pulled up for you, but there are several other videos on the side for me. If you want to see more, they are available.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/04/15 08:49 AM
Cool stuff.... a drummer buddy of mine used to do that with beer glasses. Nothing quite so fancy and he only used one glass.... and the pitch changed as he drank.... that sound was quite annoying after a minute or so....
Posted By: rharv Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/05/15 09:03 PM
The drinking sound or the glass?
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/05/15 11:19 PM
Originally Posted By: rharv
The drinking sound or the glass?

I can't stop laughing about this comment. Seriously funny!
Posted By: LucidSamples Re: Just wanted to share this. - 06/23/15 09:47 AM
hahaha yep the drinking sound smile
© PG Music Forums