PG Music Home
Posted By: Bass Thumper Kudos to PG Music - 01/28/23 02:17 PM
As we begin a new year I'd just like to thank PG Music for maintaining this forum. If all this did was to provide BiaB support, that for me would be great. But this is so much more.

Where else can you find good original music written, arranged, sung, performed and shared by musicians that don't think they are the one and only gift of God to this world?

And where else can you get useful answers to all things music from knowlegable, professional and smart folk that actually value integrity and gentlemanly standards?

The only area of improvement I can see is that there seems to be a deficit of females here. I see no evidence at all that this forum is hostile to women. But any community is better off with a healthy number of participating ladies. So if this sentiment is shared by others, perhaps the thought leaders here can think of ways to "market" this forum to the fairer sex. For those women who do participate, I say, participate more, you have much to offer and teach us [sometimes] brick-headed men. smile

Again, kudos to PG Music.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Kudos to PG Music - 01/28/23 03:06 PM
Just a comment that we do have one exceptionally helpful and highly competent female beta tester. The work she does benefits everyone every year.
Posted By: DebMurphy Re: Kudos to PG Music - 01/28/23 03:19 PM
I've been here since 2015. Recently I haven't posted as much because my my guitar instructor has been really pushing me with really hard - for me anyway - chords and music.

And, yes, I have always felt welcome here.

...Deb

Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: Kudos to PG Music - 01/28/23 07:25 PM
Originally Posted By: DebMurphy
I've been here since 2015. Recently I haven't posted as much because my my guitar instructor has been really pushing me with really hard - for me anyway - chords and music.

And, yes, I have always felt welcome here.

...Deb

Good for you Deb, always looking forward to hearing your art.
© PG Music Forums