PG Music Home
Hey friends...happy Tuesday!

BIAB, supporting, backing and inspiring so much of what I do...
Infinite thanks to PG Music! Beyond grateful for this game changer software.

Hey, although I cut, paste, chop, mix RT's and play alot of instrument/tracks myself etc... you can hear some direct tracks from Praise Break, 60's Motown, Celtic Reel, Pop Americana, Blues, Smooth Funk... styles etc. I don't have 'songs sty' saved in any traditional way, but they are there. If you really are curious about a specific track let me know and i'll see what if I can find out what I used!

BTW, if you are interested, you'll see another Lollar demo in a week or so.

Thanks for listening! Another real-world use for BIAB.
Wishing you all a truly awesome week!

Cheers, RG

Good to see you here again Rodney. Amazing guitar playing and amazing tones. Enjoyed this from start to finish.
Posted By: RnAM Re: New vid: Some truly great BIAB 2016 tracks! - 06/28/16 05:27 PM
Wow, very cool and professional guitar playing there!
Great Playing man!!
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Good to see you here again Rodney. Amazing guitar playing and amazing tones. Enjoyed this from start to finish.
Cheers Charlie! Thank you for the listen and the nice compliment! Really appreciate it. Hope you are doing excellent and getting some practice in on that ol' gibby!!

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Wow, very cool and professional guitar playing there!
Wow back at you. Thank you for the listen and the super comment! Means alot!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Great Playing man!!
Mr Snyder, super cheers to you! Appreciate taking the time to listen and comment! Wishing you an inspired week of writing~ Cheers! RG
Outstanding playing - loved it!

Bob
Hi, Rodney!

ALWAYS a joy to listen (and watch!) you play. This is a great listen all the way through. You have become a master of more styles than one could count.

Amazing.

floyd
Wow incredible playing. Very cool to watch and listen too
The above accolades are well deserved. That is some world
class picking that is full of an often missing ingredient - soul.

And the expressive video is excellent.

We love it!

J&B
Rodney,

what can I say? This is AWESOME! I take it you are making these videos as ads for Lollar? You certainly get great tone from that guitar, and as Floyd said, in a wide variety of styles!

Regarding the BIAB magic, you certainly did a great job of creating your backing tracks!

As you played thru your demo, most of the passages reminded me of specific songs, which basically means that you've nailed a variet of artists' styles, and Lollar has nailed their tone!

You've make a good ad for the pickups!
Super playing! Tones to die for! Well.... amazing all round.

John
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Outstanding playing - loved it!

Bob
Cheers bob! Really appreciate the listen and comment!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hi, Rodney!

ALWAYS a joy to listen (and watch!) you play. This is a great listen all the way through. You have become a master of more styles than one could count.

Amazing.

floyd
Floyd..ALWAYS a joy to get a listen and comment bud! Master? Ha, nah. But having fun exploring my potential with this right now. Mostly wanting to enjoy myself! Super grateful for the good words! I'd ask how your writing is, but I already know it's great~ RG

Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Wow incredible playing. Very cool to watch and listen too
Hey Scott, MUCHOS thanks! Grateful you took the time to watch AND comment! Really appreciated! RG

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
The above accolades are well deserved. That is some world
class picking that is full of an often missing ingredient - soul.

And the expressive video is excellent.

We love it!

J&B
Janice and Bud, that is one world-class compliment! Seriously! Super grateful you could feel into any of the tunes. Writing (instrumentals) for someone else has it's challenges. Anyway, beyond grateful for the listen and comment, appreciate you taking the time! RG

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Rodney,

what can I say? This is AWESOME! I take it you are making these videos as ads for Lollar? You certainly get great tone from that guitar, and as Floyd said, in a wide variety of styles!

Regarding the BIAB magic, you certainly did a great job of creating your backing tracks!

As you played thru your demo, most of the passages reminded me of specific songs, which basically means that you've nailed a variet of artists' styles, and Lollar has nailed their tone!

You've make a good ad for the pickups!
Patt, double cheers for the listen and your thoughtful reply! Yes sir, this was contracted gig..so it was intentional over-all in terms of style approach. Honestly I have carte blanche to do what I want, I just like to be as relevant in my delivery as possible. There is no 'magic bullet' piece of gear, but if we can associate good tones and feelings to gear in a relevant way, it helps support all of us. Appreciate you picked up on some of the 'artists' I would love to hear them as I really had nobody specific in mind (Cept' Linda Rondstadt on the 3rd tune) Thanks again! Cheers, RG

Originally Posted By: Skyline
Super playing! Tones to die for! Well.... amazing all round.

John
John, thanks you for taking the time to listen and comment! Means alot! Yes, Lollar combined with the 335, Carr amplifiers and a nice recording system allow for good tones to be right at hand!! Feeling blessed! Amazing right back at you~! RG
© PG Music Forums