PG Music Home
Posted By: rcarver Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/19/18 01:30 AM
100% BIAB Instrumental

RealTracks in style: 2399:Bass, Acoustic, SlapJive Sw 190
RealTracks in style: 2764:Organ, Rhythm CountryBluesRockMike Ev 110
RealTracks in style: 944:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm MemphisCleanA-B Sw 190
RealTracks in style: 947:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm MemphisDirtyA-B Sw 190
RealTracks in song: 1866:Piano, Acoustic, Soloist WesternSwingJohn Sw 165 (Bluesy)
RealTracks in song: 819:Guitar, Electric, Soloist CountryClassicSwing Sw 190 (Bluesy)
RealDrums in style: BoomChickaSw^01-a: Blue Rods, b: Blue Sticks

https://soundcloud.com/randycarver/remade-boots
Posted By: Al-David Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/19/18 02:41 AM
Hi Randy,

I really like this. A very nice choice on the guitar solo. That bassline really drives. And the drum solo before the piano lead was real sweet. Nice!

Best to you,

Alan
Posted By: Scott C Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/19/18 08:54 AM
This song has a really rhythm to it. Well done. Guitar was excellent, Loved the drum track on this a will especially the fills between the verses...
Posted By: Skyline Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/19/18 09:01 AM
I woke too early this morning so was sitting a bit dozy in my recording studio with a coffee. Then I put this on and all my brain cells woke right up, plus my right foot! Besides being a load of fun this is a master class in the use of RealTracks. Thanks for bringing it along.
cool
John
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/20/18 03:04 PM
Hi RCarver, well done! This sounds very full and the vibe is very appealing. Excellent guitar riffs too. Really enjoyed the movement of the organ with the rest of the instruments. Looking forward to hear more. smile
Posted By: Crossroads Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/21/18 11:20 AM
Hi rcarver,

I'm still thrilled by what one can do with BIAB. And this another stunning example - made me tap my feet and brought a relaxed smile onto my face. I really enkoyed the listen.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/21/18 12:07 PM
Nice work on this one! Love the groove, and the energy behind this tune. It flows flawlessly well, and all the instruments do a great job of complimenting one another. The kind of tune I can imagine sounds unreal live.

Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: bluage Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/21/18 04:23 PM
"rcarver"...

Man, this is the "bee's knees"!!! I didn't know about Western swing until about ten years ago while listening to a college radio station late into the night. It made me sit up in my bed, wide-eyed with the excitement of discovery. "This is jazz performed on instruments unique to country music!" I marvelled.

I'm gonna compose something in this musical vein someday, but for the time being, I'll just snap my fingers and tap my feet to the sweet n' sassy swing of "Remade Boots".

By the way, the title somehow is just right for your composition.

In a whirl of pleasure,

LOREN
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Remade Boots (Instrumental) - 11/23/18 06:02 PM
NIce little foot tapper!! I think the arrangement is very natural. Excellent mix!! Nicely done in every way!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums