PG Music Home
Scroll down to choose particular brand/size you want to hear or they will all play in sequence. Fun to check or you can drive yourself bats because there's so many. LOL! Of course what you're listening on will make a difference in what you hear. But this is a cool comparison to get an idea of how they sound before you go shopping or if you can't get to a store that carries some of the brands.

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-sense-pro-audio/sets/studio-monitors

Josie
Josie

Appreciate the link, I guess this might help some folks who already have really good monitors to "monitor the monitors" but I'm hearing them over my computer gaming speakers (small Logitech THX 2.1) or good "studio" cans, but cans nonetheless.

Obviously if there are some really BAD monitors sampled in that list I might get a sense of that but not so sure I will..

In any case, again thanks and Merry Christmas (to you and all here)

Larry
Hi Larry,

I can hear differences in them on my headphones. Not like you would if you were there but definite differences.

I found this link over at gearslutz when I was checking out reviews on JBL LSR305 after seeing them on sale for a great price.

I'm easily distracted. LOL! (Actually I started out looking at some Shure headphones recommended for mixing -for those who must use phones - by a big time mixer on an interview I saw. But reviews for them said they are so heavy many people got a headache from the weight on their head....)

Merry Christmas to you.

Josie
Josie,

I can help you find multi-purpose earphones for mixing, that can be used for live use as well. To keep this from being a commercial, send me a PM if you like.

-Scott
© PG Music Forums