PG Music Home
Posted By: musocity Play Biab with your Keyboard - 02/02/23 08:58 PM
I choose a Style _BRSOLCT and set the tempo.
All the track data for that Style is loaded.
The ST2 files have all the data of what key chord is in what section of what wma/wav file.
You have the NashvilleEven8^6-HiHat,HHatO_120_Style.txt for the location in the wma/wav file for the grooves.
When you input a chord from your keyboard it will instantly play that section/s.
After trying all this with Sforzando I can't see how if could possibly not work.
If PG don't do it you will see other companies do it just as you now see a keyboard company live arranger with RealTracks/Drums after I said this would happen, so you snooze you loose like Rip Van Winkle.
See all the source wma from the Style for RT405(RAcG03.ST2) and Nashville drums loaded into the DAW track, it will instantly go to the chord section in the RT or groove section in the drum file same as Sforzando.

I could make a script to do all this but I don't want to start making more scripts to do this as I would rather see PG do it, unless users are all happy with a midi keyboard playing midi and don't want RealTracks/Drums playing as a Live Arranger with any cheap keyboard ?

Attached picture _BRSOLCT.png
Attached picture _BRSOLCT-Track-Data.png
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Play Biab with your Keyboard - 03/03/23 08:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and info.
© PG Music Forums