PG Music Home
Posted By: davehorne space limitations - 01/03/12 09:38 PM
I've installed BIAB 2012 on my wife's laptop (next to my piano) and also onto my desktop computer.

On my wife's laptop I ran into problems when downloading and installing from the links provided in the e-mail. (I also ordered the disks but they took two weeks to arrive.) I had to delete a fair amount of unnecessary programs from her computer to accommodate BIAB.

Since I only use a small portion of BIAB, mostly jazz swing styles, I was wondering if it is or could be possible to keep large portions of the program compressed or left on the DVD's instead of installing everything? There's a lot of the program that I will never use.

Any thoughts? Thanks, DH
Posted By: Tommyc Re: space limitations - 01/04/12 04:46 PM
You can install it to a external drive and only have the program on the computer . Installation wizard will give you that option or all on external besides normal installation . One of my friends runs his from external on his laptop .
Posted By: davehorne Re: space limitations - 01/04/12 11:38 PM
Quote:

You can install it to a external drive and only have the program on the computer . Installation wizard will give you that option or all on external besides normal installation . One of my friends runs his from external on his laptop .

Thanks, that thought didn't occur to me.
© PG Music Forums