PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul 2015 Mac wishlist - 05/15/15 01:39 PM
So I have tried band in a box for Mac 2014 and I do like for easy composing for live performances. However, it really feels like a stripped down version of the Windows one. Here i a list of all the feature I would like to see for the 2015 Mac version.

1: All the important markings used in sheet music: I would like to be able to put 1st and 2nd ending, repeats, codas D.S., Formats, rest, and such in my chord charts, like the Windows version can do.

2: I would like to be able to a no chord symbol on as a chord.

3; I would like to have a 2/2 time signature option. I play a lot of soca tunes and they are almost always writing in 2/2. The closest for now is fast 4 but it's not the same.

4. Along with user tracks, why not just have an option for user drum tracks?

5. I would like to see the Mac version have that the ability to have a chord tutor with the ukulele as an option just like the Windows version.

6. This is a must: Include the ability to have a proper lead sheet form and to write the melody on it.
7. I really would like to see you guys treat the Mac version just like the Windows version. Most people I know in the Audio industry use Mac, from composing to record and so on. Why loose a huge part of your customers by giving us a "lite" version of Band in a Box.
Posted By: Icelander Re: 2015 Mac wishlist - 05/23/15 06:01 PM
In short: CATCH UP ALREADY! wink
Posted By: tsquare Re: 2015 Mac wishlist - 05/26/15 01:51 PM
#6 seems to be very important. I would figure you would be able write in something that at least the bass can do or something. The way it is now, you really can't write anything in. So I agree.
© PG Music Forums