PG Music Home
Posted By: dga More Styles without full drum kits - 05/17/16 05:11 PM
I am trying to get an open folk backing band with some limited percussion. I found one with a tambourine by filtering, Peter, Paul and Mary where have all the flowers gone. But, when I went back in just now to find it again no luck. Tried to filter by Tambourine no luck. Also tried wood block, castanet, even cowbell? I think everyone could use a little more cowbell?

Maybe single/simple percussion styles already exist and I just have not found them yet.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: More Styles without full drum kits - 05/17/16 06:58 PM
From your other thread, you already know about loops. There are also User Tracks that can be used for added percussion, and the nice thing is that they are not restricted to the drum track. Check out User Tracks already made.
Posted By: dga Re: More Styles without full drum kits - 05/17/16 07:06 PM
I will search for user tracks for tambourines.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: More Styles without full drum kits - 05/17/16 09:19 PM
I asked recently if an index of all the submissions existed. There is a link to an older index in that thread; might save you some time.
Posted By: dga Re: More Styles without full drum kits - 05/17/16 11:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I asked recently if an index of all the submissions existed. There is a link to an older index in that thread; might save you some time.

I got that spreadsheet a few weeks ago. For some reason the links send me nowhere. Maybe because I do not have word. I read the readme file on how to search

Find Ctrl+F > piano*rock > Find All

then just click the UT and it will open the page

Will try again tomorrow
© PG Music Forums