PG Music Home
Posted By: lambada Step Edit Options - 10/10/16 04:12 AM
I use the Step Edit Melody and Step Edit Soloist menus a lot for entering midi information for my external units. Two things that I would like to see changed. First, for it not to switch to the 'Notation' screen every time you use it. Second for some kind of copy and past function when entering data in the same screen or (less importantly) switching between Step Edit Melody and Step Edit Soloist. It would be great to be able to cut and paste this data from one song to another. Both these options would save a lot of time when entering midi information.

Thanks.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Step Edit Options - 10/10/16 02:47 PM
All sensible ideas.
+1
Posted By: lambada Re: Step Edit Options - 10/10/16 10:32 PM
I noticed there is a menu option to copy the entire Melody to soloist and vice versa.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Step Edit Options - 10/10/16 11:28 PM
Originally Posted By: lambada
I noticed there is a menu option to copy the entire Melody to soloist and vice versa.

I use this all the time, including this afternoon. It's so easy. If I alter the melody, it's one command to double it with another instrument.
Posted By: lambada Re: Step Edit Options - 04/01/17 11:14 AM
Another wish for the step edit menu is that it stayed on top and allowed you to edit BIAB as you are writing it. I spend ages going in and out of the two screens.
© PG Music Forums