PG Music Home
P.G music.
I would like to see a permanent list of known bugs/problems that have been reported and acknowledgement that they are being looked into(as a sticky post)
I wouldnt know if there was any reason not to have this list and pg music obviously know what problems have been reported so it seems logical to have a list that users who have a problem can check to see if their problem is been looked into.(type of thing)
Its quite frustrating not knowing if a bug/problem is getting sorted.

Ta
+1

Also, it helps avoid us spending time trying to properly characterise a problem, if we know it's already known about. I dare not think how much time I spent last time trying to make an oddity consistently repeatable when it may already have been identified.
I would prefer an open subforum for bug / issues reports, which has been requested several times over the last years. Many software companys (and of course most open source projetcs) use them with great benefits for both developers (who have a single place to locate bugs and issues confirmed by users) and for end users (who have a way to check if the issues they are experiencing can be confirmed by others, have already been reported or are, simply, user error).

+1
This is very important
+1
© PG Music Forums