PG Music Home
Hi, I have a really odd issue. When I try to record audio, In 2 tracks that are set to use Real Tracks, I'm getting midi sounds (nylon guitar) when I start recording, which are then recorded. Where might they be coming from? They aren't there when I just play the song, but when I record, the midi tracks also get recorded. I don't see any midi tracks being set anywhere. What would cause this?
Can't really figure out what you are doing. You can't " record audio, in 2 tracks that are set to use RTs...". RT's are already audio and you can only record Audio to 1 track at a time. Have you recorded audio in BIAB before and it is only now causing an error? What version are you using and is it upto date with fixes?

First thing you have to do when ever BIAB does not do what you expect it to, is Return to Factory Setting. This corrects many errors.
Hi Ash,

Like Dan, I'm not really sure what you are doing. If you are going to record audio, you need to choose a track that has nothing else on it. If you have an older version of BIAB, it might well have had just a single Audio track that was used for recording purposes. That track is the the 9th track down in the mixer.

[Linked Image]

Have a look at the PG Music video below and see if that helps.

Regards,
--Noel

Attached picture audio track in mixer.JPG
© PG Music Forums