PG Music Home
Are there any Realdrum tracks that are similar to those in Wipeout, Apache or Peggy Sue.
I can't find anything remotely like this style of drums, and have paid a lot of money for this program. Can anyone advise me please?
For Peggy Sue, you might choose style _SLICKED which uses 'SurfRockIsland' RealDrums
For Apache, try Drums Style PopAmericanEv^
Originally Posted By: parkgate
...I can't find anything remotely like this style of drums, and have paid a lot of money for this program. Can anyone advise me please?

This also depends on which Pak you purchased. More expensive Paks come with more styles and options. What Pak are you using?
Thank you for your reply, I don't seem to have either of those styles. I'm not quite sure which PAKs I have, if you could tell me which Realdrums sets those drums are in I can check them out and then purchase whichever is suitable
Are there any Realdrum tracks that are similar to those in Wipeout, Apache or Peggy Sue.
I can't find anything remotely like this style of drums, and have paid a lot of money for this program. Can anyone advise me please?

Wipeout and Peggy Sue: SurfRockToms

Apache: SurfPopEven (second variation)
I have found the set Surf Rock but the demo tracks won't play! I have found a video demo of the set, and the SurfRockToms track is what I'm looking for.

Thank you for your help :-)
I have found the set Surf Rock but the demo tracks won't play!

That's really odd. Even if you do not own the tracks you should be able to hear the demos (as they are accessed by BiaB online).

Did you try to play the demos via the stylepicker or the Realdrum picker dialogue?

Editing to add that for that particular RD, I was able to launch a song demo but not a style demo.

Attached picture surf.PNG
For Apache I used FunkyGroove60's Toms for several parts. For Wipeout I used SurfRockToms for the solo.
Hi,
Thank you for your help with Drums for Wipeout etc., I wonder if you could help me again :-)
I'm looking for guitar tracks status quo shuffle stye, ie Caroline, The Wanderer, Rockin' All Over the World

I hope you can help please :-)
For Caroline, BiaB suggests MetalEv^ (Wayne Killius)
That accompanying notes state:
An aggressive drumming which suits a heavy style of guitar rock. These MetalEv RealDrums can be played at a slower tempo for a powerful rock ballad or sped up to push along a fast paced song.

Each variation includes an A and B substyle. The name of the variation indicates the distinguishing instrument or playing technique used for each substyle. There are Five substyles:

i - HalfOpenHat
ii - SloppyHat - the HiHat is not shut and rings out more than the half open
iii - BellRide
iv - CrashRide
v - TomGroove - played on Tom's instead of a Crash or Ride

Gentle Hint: It might be better to start a new thread as the topic of this thread is different to what you are now seeking.
© PG Music Forums