PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 12:42 PM
I found that some demo seems to be online. No wonder it can't be played, because my internet speed here is not very fast. Is there any way to download it to the local hard disk of the computer?

Attached picture 2021-12-12_231359.jpg
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 01:25 PM
There is a button to download demo files in the StylePicker. The dual purpose button will open the demo file folder location or will initiate a download from the internet.

Description: Download Demo File Button in StylePicker
Attached picture Clipboard98 Download Demo File Button.jpg
Posted By: Joseph Land Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 01:31 PM
All of your style demos should already be on the hard drive under the following:

C:\bb\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio

Those will be the ones that end with WMA

I think that BIAB will play the online audio as default. You will have to use your file explorer to find the local audio equivalent and open it up to play locally.
Posted By: Gordon Scott Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 02:04 PM
I suspect the on-line files are to allow us to audition styles we perhaps don't have.
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 04:55 PM
Originally Posted By: jcland
All of your style demos should already be on the hard drive under the following:

I think that BIAB will play the online audio as default. You will have to use your file explorer to find the local audio equivalent and open it up to play locally.

Download it and put it on your local hard drive?
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 05:03 PM
Originally Posted By: jcland

I checked and found that it was already in the local area, but it was still playing on the Internet. Because I linked to foreign websites very slowly, I couldn't hear it quickly, but in fact it was already in the local area
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Some demo are online? - 12/12/21 05:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Gordon Scott
I suspect the on-line files are to allow us to audition styles we perhaps don't have.

After inquiry, I click the audition, and it will be automatically downloaded locally, but it will still be played online
© PG Music Forums