Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
RealBand
So I get my tracks exactly where I want them and want to open them in RB for some adio recording and what-not, and it tries to open and generate with RealDrums RTS and also adds a bunch of empty audio tracks for good measure. Is there a way I can simply get the 3-4 tracks actually present in my song without any other tracks? TIA
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Nobody Else's Fault But Mine by tommyad @ 01/15/18 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Rob4580 Hi Tommy. This the sort of quality tune we all aim for. You've just raised the bar. What a great tune. Think I'm gonna write me one of them. Well done sir you made my day. Rob Rob, thanks for the wonderful comments, TomOriginally Posted By: PeterFTom Great sound, excellent song - & some great tasty playing. Nice intro - were they drum loops? Superb work. Peter Peter, Yes they were drum loops. Glad you liked it, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: And the River Cries by David Snyder @ 01/15/18 04:16 AM

Hey thanks Samuel! That means a lot coming from a rockin' country star like yourself! Happy New Year!
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Re: Add 50+ simultaneous RTs in BiaB! by Charlie Fogle @ 01/15/18 04:08 AM

I did a 32 instrument demonstration for a thread here on the forum back several months ago. It was a train wreck. This method can be taken well beyond just 10 instruments per track and excellent results obtained if some planning is put into the project for how it will be structured. Using the Audio Track in conjunction with the Performance Track, the 8 track limitation can be extended to an unlimited number of tracks. There is no loss of audio quality. There are many things that can be don
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Sounds by Noel96 @ 01/15/18 04:00 AM

Which notes are missing, low notes? Also, are the midi files a single instrument (say, piano) or multiple instruments such as piano, strings, basss, guitar?
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Missing Sounds by BryanDP @ 01/15/18 03:33 AM

Hi Folks,there is something that I've been puzzled by. I have a collection of some old midi songs which I use in the days I had a Roland Brush Midi Player SD35 . Lately I have been trying to load some into BIAB2018, do a little editing/adjusting (in Events list)then saving the song. Then creating an MP3. The MP3 goes onto a Samgsung Tablet then to my mixer as a back-track to jam with and sing-along. I noticed as an MP3 some songs are losing a few notes right at the begining. When I play the song
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Receiving the 2018 Audiophile today by Trygve Larsen @ 01/15/18 03:04 AM

Ok, thank's a lot to both of you.... Enjoyed listen to the new real tracks.. Most was just awesome....;)
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: Comment rentrer l'accord Bb9b ? by John-Luke @ 01/15/18 02:45 AM

Merci Daniel de ta reconnaissance. Je profite de cette occasion pour dire à tous les utilisateurs francophones qu'ils peuvent exprimer des souhaits d'amélioration de Band In A Box et de RealBand soit sur le Band-In-A-Box Wishlist forum (en anglais) soit ici sur ce forum et Daniel se chargera de les transférer sur le forum anglais. Toutes les idées sont les bienvenues.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Hard Way by PeterF @ 01/15/18 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG MusicWhat a tune! Within about 2 seconds I knew I was going to be enjoying this - it’s got an addictive groove with a great riff, right from the get go. This whole tune just sound very well written, and professionally arranged. I wouldn’t bat an eyelash hearing this on the radio alongside the classics. Thanks so much for sharing, Peter Deryk Thanks for those very kind words. Peter
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Add 50+ simultaneous RTs in BiaB! by DeaconBlues09 @ 01/15/18 12:32 AM

So I've posted this as a reply to another thread, but as I see this topic come up often, I thought it would be helpful to repost under its own appropriately titled thread. Also, as a caveat, I've never actually taken the time (or had the use for) that many RTs in a single song, but it should work in theory... Basically, under the RT medley option, you can pick choose "entire song," and then pick up to 10 additional RTs and then check the "play all simultaneously" box (see
User Showcase
Shigeki Adachi, I'm a huge fan of appogiaturas too. Because they mostly resolve downwards, it's very refreshing to hear them resolving up, subtonic (leading note) to tonic. The way you used this in your arrangement, where you sustained the resolution to the maximum and created a huge amount of tension, made the resolution incredibly musically satisfying. You are definitely a master of the art of composition! All the best, Noel
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Number of bars per page in notion view by VideoTrack @ 01/14/18 11:55 PM

The red underline indicates a Bar Setting (Function Key F5) is in place. The Part Markers are demonstrated here on bars 2, 6 & 10. Each time a part marker is clicked the next available part marker type is selected, usually in this order: - No Part Marker, - a: Blue: Part marker type 1, - b: Green: Part marker 2
User Showcase
Hello, Noel Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment. And many thanks for listening the both versions. I always appreciate your really nice comments and compliments. I am always looking forward to talking about music with you. It is always a big fun for me. I am really glad to hear you like the singing of Tsuyoshi Tamada and the way he holds the melodic suspension and resolves it just before he enters the chorus. This appoggiatura is obviously Bach's method. You certainly
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Number of bars per page in notion view by Lesley55 @ 01/14/18 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Noel96To delete part markers... ... simply click on the bar number until there is no part marker. For example One click on a bar number without part markers will add a blue part marker to that bar. A second click on the bar number now enclosed in a blue box will turn the part marker to a green one. A third click on the bar number now enclosed in a green box will remove the part marker (unless it's a style that has more than two part markers available). Now I'm wonderi
User Showcase
Hi Shigeki Adachi Thanks for the insight into how the recordings take place. Certainly the pressure is on to deliver quality from the outset.
Songwriting
Belladonna, There's nothing wrong with being a late bloomer! The most important thing in music is not to measure yourself by any standard other than enjoying what you do. If you answer 'Yes' to questions such as: Do you enjoy it? Do you feel satisfied doing it? Was it fun? etc... then you're a success. In relation to The Beatles, I respectfully disagree with your husband. While The Beatles did occasionally sing songs written by others, their success came from songs that were written by member
User Showcase
Hello, Robert Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment. I much appreciate your really nice comments and continuous supports. And many thanks for listening the both versions. Thank you for your questions on our recording session. I will answer it. Normally the session is limited to one day and is held for about 8 hours. There are about 10 participants in our circle each time, we usually record about 15 songs in 8 hours. So it's only about 30 minutes for one song. We can rec
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Number of bars per page in notion view by Noel96 @ 01/14/18 10:45 PM

To delete part markers... ... simply click on the bar number until there is no part marker. For example One click on a bar number without part markers will add a blue part marker to that bar. A second click on the bar number now enclosed in a blue box will turn the part marker to a green one. A third click on the bar number now enclosed in a green box will remove the part marker (unless it's a style that has more than two part markers available).
I'm not sure that Songpicker has ever been editable. What is the usual process is simply to rebuild the list and this will overwrite the current one. Thus if songs have been moved or deleted from the song directories that Songpicker built the list from, they won't be picked up with the rebuild and so won't appear in the new list. Hopefully someone who's more experienced with Songpicker that I am will offer some thoughts, too. EDIT: I've just seen that Trev replied while I was typing and his t
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: *New Fun Song* The Funky Chicken by Rob4580 @ 01/14/18 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Torrey BlissRob, another well crafted song! you always do such an excellent job with your vocals. Top notch!! Thanks, Torrey Hello Torrey. Thank you for your comments. Been trying to improve on my vocals, I tend to rush them a bit. Rob
User Showcase
Hello, Ember Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment. And many thanks for listening the both versions. I am really glad to hear it's always a treat for you to click on my soundcloud links! I am very encouraged. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
User Showcase
Hello, floyd Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment. And many thanks for listening the both versions. I am very glad you like Tsuyoshi's Vocal. He is No.1 male vocalist in our music circle and also a good composer. I always appreciate your really nice comments and continuous supports. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
Re: Song Picker. I don't believe that there is a way to remove entries from the list, short of perhaps removing the song from the directory and then rebuilding the list.
User Showcase
Hello, Peter Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment. Many thanks for listening the both versions. I am really glad you like my vocalist and my string arrangement. And it's very kind of you playing this for your wife. I hope she likes it. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
Songwriting
Excellent article from the genius Jacob Collier (and Herbie!)
Page 27 of 57 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 >
PG Music News
Introducing... RealTracks Artist Colin Linden!

Have you heard the newest Guitar RealTracks from Colin Linden? You can find his RealTracks with:
RealTracks Set 279: Americana: Slow Groovin' 12-8 & 16ths
RealTracks Set 280: Americana: Gritty Blues & Rockabilly Swing
RealTracks Set 287: Pop Songwriter: Acoustic Guitar
RealTracks Set 299: Rootsy Blues Guitar & Piano

Learn more about Colin and listen to demos of his RealTracks when you visit his RealTracks Artist Bio.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK with 40 Unreleased RealTracks!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK is still available, and includes 40 UNRELEASED RealTracks, Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band, Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band, 32 MIDI SuperTracks, 108 Instrumental Studies, Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé, 40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated Styles, and 52 Loops!

Add this to your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase for just $49! Purchasing an UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition? As of January 16th, the 49-PAK is included in your purchase (uncompressed RealTracks files for the Audiophile too)!

Learn more about the 49-PAK and listen to demos at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.49pak.htm

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 For Windows Build 509 Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows customers can download this free patch update at http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#509

Summary of changes:
Added: The drop station has MP3 and WMAL (lossless WMA) quadrants added.
Fixed: "Drag Audio as MP3" setting in the Plugin settings did not work when dragging a file to Windows Explorer.
Fixed: "Pause Play until MIDI or key received" setting did not work if using WAS audio drivers.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box Server was unable to communicate with BB2018.
Fixed: Choosing a drum kit file in the MIDI/Audio Driver Setup dialog would fail with error "Unable to install patch/drum map for...".
Fixed: Disabling "Include 2 bar lead-in" setting in the Render Song to Audio File dialog would cause videos to be out of sync.
Fixed: It was not possible to type the # sharp character into the chord sheet if using a French keyboard.
Fixed: Some Amplitube TGS files and styles were missing in certain installations.
Fixed: Song would stop playing at bar 8 after rendering to an audio file.
Fixed: The Practice Window songs would not load with error "This directory does not exist...".
Fixed: The Tip of the Day dialog was not displaying any tips.
Fixed: The Tuner, MIDI Monitor, and Drum Kit window were always displaying in English instead of the user's language.

Today is the LAST DAY of our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Special!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows special ends at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!
It's your last chance to order with some amazing upgrade pricing, Bonus PAKs, discounted Xtra Styles PAKs, and Video RealTracks bundles!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows purchase options: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

Bonus PAKs information: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm

Video RealTracks offers: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.videorealtracks.htm

Xtra Styles PAKs special pricing: http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win

Xtra Styles PAKs - Order Now... Sale Ends January 15th!

Hurry... all of our Xtra Styles PAKs on SALE, but only until January 15th! Purchase any Xtra Styles PAK (1 - 4) for just $29 each! (reg. $49) http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=mac

The recently released Xtra Styles PAK 4 has over 150 new RealStyles for Rock-Pop, Jazz, Country, and 'Folk and Beyond' styles, which work with the RealTracks included in any Band-in-a-Box® version 2017 or higher UltraPAK/UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition!

Listen to all the demos of these new Xtra Styles here, or check out this video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=Zl_wr47d2V0

It's the LAST WEEKEND of our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Special!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows special ends on January 15th... it's your last weekend to order with some amazing upgrade pricing, Bonus PAKs, discounted Xtra Styles PAKs, and Video RealTracks bundles!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows purchase options: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm
(learn more about the new features: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.new.htm)

Bonus PAKs information: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm

Video RealTracks offers: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.videorealtracks.htm

Xtra Styles PAKs special pricing: http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Bonus PAKs are Almost Gone!

Purchase your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows during our special, which ends on January 15th, and it will include a FREE BONUS PAK!* Time is running out...

You can also choose to upgrade your Free Bonus PAK to the 2018 49-PAK for an additional $49! This will and add Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band, ALL 40 UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé. http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm#bonus49.

The Free Bonus PAK includes Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band, 10 MIDI SuperTracks, 7 Instrumental Studies, 40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated Styles bonus and 52 Loops - learn more at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm.

*The $49 Pro Upgrade does not include the Free Bonus PAK, any RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks or other Add-ons.

Forum Stats
26945 Members
49 Forums
49655 Topics
406316 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Ellisonling, WVC20, DaveLee, PhilS, San Antonio

26944 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 325
VideoTrack 289