Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Best of YouTube
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Matt - #1 - I think you just did (yes, it was discontinued so as to avoid the fact that it in fact wasn't "everything"). #2 - As I understand it, if for example, you upgraded BIAB UltraPak 2016 to 2017 with the PlusPak, that PlusPak only contains the new content (the difference between UltraPak 2016 and UltraPak 2017). Then if you upgrade to 2018 using the new PlusPak, you will only get the difference between UltraPak 2017 and UltraPak 2018, which effectively brings you up to date w
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why pop music sounds bad (to you) by jford @ 09/19/18 11:25 AM

Through middle school, high school, and college, I did not care for Led Zeppelin at all. Don't know why, just didn't. However, somewhere in my 30's, something changed and I got it. I now thoroughly enjoy listening to Led Zep and in fact have all their albums on vinyl. But, yeah, for the most part, I'm stuck in the 70's and my XM-Satellite-Radio spends most of its time on "70's on 7".
Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song contest - August 2018
Jump to new posts Re: The Furry Waltz by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 11:09 AM

This is beautiful Mario. A real treat for the ears.
Jump to new posts Re: Big Star by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 11:08 AM

Samuel, I think this is your best song to date. I love it. It is actually very profound, the hook is crazy good, the lyrics are tight as a drum, and it just sounds great too. I really, really like this song. It says a lot. Again, it is by far my favorite Samuel song so far. Great job. Tater is jealous and mad, if that means anything to you.
Jump to new posts Re: Eff It by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 11:03 AM

Samuel, I AM the hood. Peace.
Jump to new posts Re: Rock song: Judy or Trudy or Marge by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 11:02 AM

Fun song! Good luck with the contest!
Jump to new posts Re: Pumpkin Picker (Homecoming Folk w Bluegrass Mand) by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 11:01 AM

This is a lot of fun Rob! I really enjoyed it. Very creative and great use of tracks. Best of luck with the contest!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It's An Old Heartbreak by Charlie McG @ 09/19/18 10:56 AM

Al-David, thanks for the listen and for your comments. Furry, thanks a lot. Greg, thank you. I wish someone like Orbison would record it! Pat, how are you? Thanks so much for your kind comments. The video was done for me by someone. I added a few things to it but not a lot.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New tune...The Maryburgh waltz by Charlie McG @ 09/19/18 10:51 AM

Enjoyed the listen. Sounds great. Very pretty melody.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: new project just started by F.M.M. @ 09/19/18 10:49 AM

hi Floyd and deryk thanks for taking time to listen and comments eric
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG POST: If I was a Dog by Charlie McG @ 09/19/18 10:49 AM

Sounds great. Enjoyed the listen. Beautiful melody.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: BB On The Rocks by Charlie McG @ 09/19/18 10:47 AM

Sounds great. Love the guitar and the tone.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Fractal Synaptic Bliss by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 10:32 AM

You had me at hello, i.e. when I read the title!! Really great piece of music you've constructed here. Reminds me of Yes or some similar band. I can see why you left Brent on.....he's pretty darn hard to beat! Lots of synaptic bliss here!! Take care. Greg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: All That Is Good by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 10:28 AM

Well done Froi! Pretty music, nice arrangement and good job with the vocal. Strings fit perfectly! Nice work! Take care. Greg
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why pop music sounds bad (to you) by David Snyder @ 09/19/18 10:26 AM

Dear pghboemike, I have a question: are you the eternal silent poster? I always see all these great finds and super posts from you but you never say anything. Are you the universe bringing us great knowledge, or are you simply the spirit that lies at the heart of the loneliest eternal quark, the first living blip of the cyber-age? Will you never say hello?? Anyway, I have to say I am raising my eyebrows a bit at the constant use of the mysterious yet validating word "neuroscience"
Форум пользователей Band-in-a-Box на русском языке
Уважаемые пользователи Band-in-a-Box 2018! Вышло обновление для Band-in-a-Box 2018 на русском языке с полным руководством пользователя. Скачать обновление можно здесь: http://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/languagesupport/russian2018.exe С уважением, Михаил модератор форума
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Labor Day: Old Friends Passed by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: floyd janeDeacon, That sounds really good. Definitely one of the best uses of the Crooner Horns that I've heard. Excellent mix. A good listen. floyd I agree with Floyd.....very well done!! Enjoyed!! Take care. Greg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cast the First Stone (Original) by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 10:21 AM

Not a new idea but obviously one that we all need frequent reminding of. This is really well done!! The music is so pleasant (great band, great melody) and the vocal is really good too! It is just so easy to listen to. Excellent job with everything Phil!! Take care. Greg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Two Janets by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 10:16 AM

Very fun, very catchy!! Great job with arrangement/production. Very well done in every way!! Take care. Greg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hens Night '68 by Tangmo @ 09/19/18 10:14 AM

Listened while reading the lyrics first. Too funny. Whoever invented Hen's Night was either clueless or cruel. Then watched the video and, well...too much fun. You said you would be very happy if I (we) enjoyed your stuff at least a bit. Get happy, Stefan. Get very, very happy.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG POST: If I was a Dog by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: 44kflNilsson was mentioned I think that's a wonderful compliment and I agree, It's so easy to imagine him doing this song great sense of humor, very clever write excellent vocal a fine song, enjoyed the hell out of it! Kenny Thanks so much Kenny! SOOOOOOO glad you're back!! Take care. Greg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG POST: If I was a Dog by Greg Johnson @ 09/19/18 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: gruverider Brilliant, brilliant lyrics brilliant choice of style and mood laugh out loud funny and I really like your melodic vocal phrasing (it's a righteous tail and not at all fishy) Thanks so much Lawrence for the very kind comments. Always love hearing your stuff....never disappointed!! Take care. Greg
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: sample tank vs native instruments by beatmaster @ 09/19/18 09:44 AM

Mario just going to check the links just now thanks. John and pipeline I only have the free kontakt as I just bought sample tank on offer the other week. Aww well onwards and upwards.
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: sample tank vs native instruments by Pipeline @ 09/19/18 09:20 AM

Originally Posted By: jfordYou might also want to check out the various guitar offerings from Indiginus (www.indiginus.com), which aren't terribly expensive, but do require the full Kontakt to work. Yes, TC's latest http://indiginus.com/renegade_acoustic.html is great at a great price.
Page 27 of 39 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 >
PG Music News
Complete RealBand 2018 Users Guide - Interactive Online Version Available!

Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide!

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video from endorsing artist Steve Wallace!
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=6QcPF5cQjKw

"With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills."
-Steve Wallace

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

Forum Stats
27989 Members
57 Forums
53996 Topics
446043 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
mononino, alphanumeric onl, Firebird, PMAudio, Ed Mace

27989 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 407
David Snyder 177