Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Risen In Three Days Ronnie Fields 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
It's been a LONG time since I wrote one for Easter, but this one came to me last week, and I plan on singing it Easter morning. https://on.soundcloud.com/VUgfRP7mRNs5SkNg7 Risen In Three Days In the early dawn, the stone was rolled away, As the sun rose high, the darkness turned to day. He conquered the death, the grave could not contain, Our savior lives, he broke the chains of pain. Chorus: Risen in three days, our hope’s restored, He overcame the grave forever more. His love is so strong, his mercy so pure, Risen in three days, our salvation’s sure. The scars they remain, a testament of grace, Such a sacrifice, our sins he did erase. With two open arms, he said we are his own, In his embrace, we find our home. Risen in three days, our hope’s restored, He overcame the grave forever more. His love is so strong, his mercy so pure, Risen in three days, our salvation’s sure. Bridge: No power on earth, can stand in his way, He is the truth the light, in him eternal day. Risen in three days, our hope’s restored, He mercy so pure, Risen in three days, our salvation’s sure. overcame the grave forever more. His love is so strong, his mercy so pure, Risen in three days, our salvation’s sure. His love is so strong, his mercy so pure, Risen in three days, our salvation’s sure. ONWARD.STY Onward Slow EV 16 Songwriter Folk ~~369;Pedal Steel, Background EV 065 Tascam DP32 SD Multitracker Shure SM-58 mic Lexicon Alpha Interface Cakewalk by Bandlab
Replies 0 Views 10 Read More
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars! Callie - PG Music Yesterday at 09:02 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs. A few excerpts: "The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program." "MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever." "Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."
Replies 0 Views 60 Read More
Happy Easter! Holiday Hours... Callie - PG Music Yesterday at 05:57 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend! Our Customer Service hours this weekend are: Friday, March 29: 8-4 Saturday, March 30: 8-4 Sunday, March 31: closed Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke! -Callie
Replies 0 Views 29 Read More
Band in the Box 2024 v.1109 surprises ari Yesterday at 04:51 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I did an experiment with this new great BiB 2024 v.1109. 1. Made a short 8 bar chord sequence, just 8 bars, no repeats. 2. Style ZZJAZZ, tempo 140. 3. For bass I chose Hi-Q Upright Acoustic Bass 'N'. No Midi patch. 4. When I came back to Mixer I noticed that BiB had changed the Track name 'Bass* to 'Piano 1'. And Piano track was changed to 'Piano 2' (of course). 5. I played my 8 bars and saved the result. 6. Exported the Song as Audio File. 24bit/44.1. Sounded OK. 7. Next I exported the Song as Audio File 24bit/48Khz. Didn't sound ok anymore. The tempo was faster and the pitch higher. 8. 24bit/96 was still faster like playing the 24/48 at double speed, high pitched. Funny but not in the right way, I think. Could someone please explain why this happened? And yes, the program seems to crash easily and too often. I have had none of such difficulties with BiB 2023 v.1013. My setup is I think quite normal: Windows 10 64bit Home with latest updates. Lenovo Legion Y730-17ich. Intel i5-8300H, 2.30GHz, 16 GB memory. RME Babyface interface/ASIO. N.I., IK and Steiberg, Finale and Reaper. I have used (on/off) BiB from the year 1, I think, from Atari and Windows 3 era, or so. BiB v.1013 has been stable no problems so I continue using it.
Replies 0 Views 53 Read More
differenza tra ultra PAK e ultra PAK + per MAC nubaro 03/27/24 07:11 PM Forum: Forum degli utenti italiani di Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Buon giorno . Avevo ordinato BIAB 2023 ultra PAK + per MAC. Oggi mi è arrivato ma il più non c'è da nessuna parte. Penso che ci sarà una differenza. Inoltre lo avevo ordinato in italiano ma è tutto in inglese. Cortesemente qualcuno può chiarirmi questa cosa e suggerirmi come devo procedere. GRAZIE
Replies 0 Views 21 Read More
New Music Theory/Guitar Instruction Blog Blitzstar 03/27/24 03:09 AM Forum: Woodshedding - Learning to Play! Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello everyone. I'm new to PG Music and just wanted to let everyone know that I recently published a blog on music theory as it relates to guitar playing (appropriately called "music theory and the guitar"), and thought some of you might find it useful. The goal of the blog is to provide a frame of reference that will allow students to see the big picture of music so that they can more easily understand where the individual pieces fit. If anyone is interested, it can be accessed at https://blitzstarguitar.com/blog/ . Please let me know if you find it helpful. Thanks. Frank
Replies 0 Views 36 Read More
Roland Go Keys Bass Thumper 03/26/24 08:50 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This video came in, may be of interest for keyboard players on a budget. Music technology keeps moving forward and this can do more than my much pricier board can do. Apparently, you can program a chord progression into it. He addresses this board around 4:00
Replies 0 Views 20 Read More
Now That's Gotta Be Easier musocity 03/23/24 04:24 AM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Import-frozen-SGU-MGU-realtracks-drums-tracks-GUI.zip This gives the great song generation power of Biab with professional editing. Use this "Browse" button to set the path of the frozen SGU/MGU, this can be the SGU you are currently working on in Biab. "Reaload Tracks" button will load all the currently frozen tracks in the SGU. "Selected" button will transfer the track instantly into the selected track. "New" button will transfer the track instantly into a new track. "Set" button will set Reaper bpm to same as SGU. "Import Chords" button will import the current SGU chords as regions (make sure to Unfold and save first), it will set the bpm and time signature. If you update or add new tracks in Biab, just freeze the track and save, then simply hit the "Reload Tracks" button to update the track list. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Replies 0 Views 51 Read More
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,399
Posts732,551
Members38,442
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199