This afternoon I tried the new more integrated version of the Audio Chord Wizard (2018 Audiophile) to analyze a couple of songs. The video tutorial was very good. Using is as a guide I had no problems importing, establishing measure timing and analyzing and presenting the chords back in the main chord-sheet page.

So far I've tried this on two song files, one was a commercial file the other a backing track made by a friend without BIAB. The software did an impressive analysis job on both files.

I do notice a couple of irregularities, possible bugs. First, when I go to the main BIAB chord-sheet page to make changes, the "delete" function doesn't directly work on chords. Going into the "chord settings" box does allow me to delete. Also, once I've saved the file, open a new file then go back to the file I created with the Chord Wizard, further changes I make don't seem to be saved in subsequent opens. I've tried regular "Save" and "Save Patches and Harmony" with the same negative results.

Also, when playing the longer (about 220 measures) of the files the moving box in the main chord-sheet page seems to gradually lag about one beat behind, even though the song position marker in the audio display stays exactly on the beat. This could possibly be some sort of W10 video latency issue, but if so it's not likely hardware limited in this case as I'm running on a 1 year old very fast Lenovo Think Pad maxed out with fast RAM.

In general this new version of the audio chord wizard is impressive and useful to me. I hope the issues I've noticed turn out to be misunderstandings on my part or easy bug fixes.