Only very recently came across 'Realtracks Soloist Preview' toggle to switch between demos of tracks playing ‘solo’ or ‘soloist with band’ versions. Think it a combination of small toggle icon and somewhat ancient eyes!

Problem I have is that not all the solo versions will play – perhaps one in five don’t. All the ‘soloist with band’ ones are fine. As far as I can see there are two .wma files for each demo - ‘solo’ and ‘band’, and these are present in bb/demos/realtrack – demos. All the ‘solo’ versions play back perfectly if selected from this directory.

Looking back over previous threads there was a similar problem, albeit with none of the demos playing, and this was cured by changing audio driver to NME. Have tried all three available drivers, but has made no difference.

Wonder if someone could please check if their setup behaves in the same way to see if it is peculiar to mine or a genuine ‘bug’? Some of those affected are: 704 and 705 flute, 706 and 707 guitar, 2140, 2142, 2148, 2782 and 2783 sax.

SSD drive. Windows 10, BIAB version 520. June 2018 Realtracks update installed.