The Title says it all. I'm using the 2017 version of RealBand, and I've just updated it to the latest build.

I first noticed this with a BiaB tune I'd brought into RB that had a drums RealTrack. Its tempo was just a little bit faster than the MIDI instruments. By the end of a 3-minute tune it was very annoyingly out of sync. I then tried loading up a BiaB tune that had all RealTracks except for the melody. Same thing. By the end of a 3-minute tune, the melody was lagging behind by annoying amount.

And yes, I did click on Generate/Generate All BB Tracks so they would become native to RB. Didn't make a difference. This problem occurs whether I'm playing the file as a BiaB file or as a RB (.seq) file. Doesn't make any difference.

I've searched through RB's help, looking for any info related to syncing sound output but I haven't come up with anything that seems to apply in this situation.

Why is it that this is not an issue in BiaB, but it is in RB? It's little things like this that keep me from jumping in and using RB more often. It just seems like every few steps I take I get stymied by one thing or another.

Last edited by cooltouch; 12/05/17 07:58 AM.