I have converted 100+ MGU files in RB to songs with all RT except the piano. When finished I convert the piano MIDI track to an audio track using the Forte DXi 1.6. I then remove the midi track and am left with just audio tracks. Now I want to check all of my songs for visual consistency so I load the first song in the folder. Then using SHIFT+F8 I load the next song and so on. About 20 songs into this process I get a warning box that has a header:
"Forte DXi" and the message " Not enough virtual memory space to map soundfont". If I click OK the next song loads. At that point the message appears every time I try to load a song. None of the songs are using the Forte DXi any longer. If I shut the program down I can then load about 20 songs again and then the message appears. I removed the Forte DXi and the problem goes away. I reinstalled the Forte DXi and it comes back. Not sure if it's an issue with Forte or RB however it's an issue that requires fixing as you can't use the Forte like this.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php