I read through the last 8 forum pages hoping to find answers to these problems but none of the fixes worked, including installing the version 5 update.

I have been using Realband back when it was just Power tracks and I love it! The last version I had was 2010.5, very stable on my WinXP system. At the beginning of this year, I built a new computer with Win 7 64, a Creative Xfi Titanium HD sound card and bought BIAB 2012. BIAB works GREAT but RB is a huge disappointment. Sometimes I get sound and sometimes not. Sometimes it will work with my vsti's...and sometimes not. Sometimes the vsti will sound on the RB piano but won't play on my Oxygen 61 midi controller but another time it will. More often now, it just crashes when I click on something....anything!!! And that's after installing the version 5 update that was supposed to lessen the crashes!

This is so frustrating!! My Spectrasonics Omnisphere vsti worked wonderfully with 2010.5 and but with 2012, I just never know when its going to work. I have tried checking and unchecking boxes...but what works one time doesn't work the next. I don't know what to do. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to this erratic behavior and crashes. Does anyone have any suggestions?