As RealBand doesn’t handle VST3 I’ve been using Komplete Kontrol as a wrapper so I can use Kontakt 7 instruments.
Alas it seems Native Instruments has now made Komplete Kontrol as VST3 only as well.
Unfortunately, this means I can’t use any of my Kontakt instruments.
My options seem to be:
1. Learn to use another DAW that handles VST3, such as Reaper
2. Use another Wrapper such as Kushview Element.
I’ve tried Kushview Element which seems to work EXCEPT the volume slider in the Kontakt instrument returns to zero when I reopen the file.
When I move the volume slider back to where I want, it plays OK – EXCEPT it doesn’t take any notice of the volume nodes I enter for the track, which means no volume automation And, yes, I have assigned CC7 to the Kontakt volume slider.
Also, the Kontakt pan slider moves completely to the left after reopening the file. Even after I move the pan slider back to the middle it still only outputs on the left.
Has anybody got any suggestions. I really don’t want to have to learn to use a new DAW.
Thanks in advance.
Mike
I’ve attached event lists to show midi events at the start of the song (track 3 is the track with Kushview Element.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
event list track 3.JPG (48.87 KB, 72 downloads)
event list mutiple tracks.JPG (50.8 KB, 72 downloads)
Last edited by mkg50 (Mike G); 03/25/24 09:05 PM.

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172