We've received some amazing feedback about the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 & 202 new RealTracks!

"Every one of the new RealTracks sounds fantastic."
"What a surprise upon seeing and trying the new interface!! Just one word WOWWWW!!!"
"It is amazing 'the heights' to where PG Music has taken BIAB."
"Natural Arrangements Feature: Whatever magic this does, I'm hearing better voice leading in the guitar and piano on my Bossa Nova song with advanced extensions. I'm really liking this!"
"A big BRAVO to everybody in your team!"
"What a sensational spread. Most impressive. Thank you!"
"Love the dual layer chord view! How great is that. I like being able to see two alternative notations together (especially Nashville and standard notations)!"
"I am amazed at improvements which now makes it the best multi-tasking music program available!"
"Band-in-a-Box is my main go-to software for quickly creating music."
"The Band-in-a-Box musical output is hands down better than all the rest!"
"I am impressed with the new RealTracks, to say the least!!! Can't wait to get creative with this excellence!!!!"
"These RealTracks are an incredible achievement. Like the others above me, 'Wow' was the first thing that sprang to mind!"
"The new RealTracks are are stupendous!"
"I like what I am hearing!!! Awesome stuff, PG Music!"

What's your favorite new feature? Let us know here in the forum, or feel free to post your comments to: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.comments.htm

Mine? There are so many to go through, but the ease of switching between the new GUI and old one - gotta love that!

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.