A couple months back, I posted a link to a sweepstakes that our company was running which involved giveaway of some Westone ES5 custom in ear monitors, several Fender American Strats, some really cool BLUE microphones, etc.

Some folks were more concerned about the very unique Canadian-focused math question that was on the sweepstakes entry, than actually entering the sweepstakes. There's an element to Canadian sweepstakes law that eliminates pure luck from being the sole reason for winning. I don't claim to understand it, but it's in there. Here's an article on the topic: http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/caskillquestion.htm

A PG'er won one of the big prizes from our previous sweepstakes. I don't know if he's received all the loot yet or not. I haven't checked that thread in quite some time.

Anyway, we are running a much smaller sweepstakes for a pair of Westone 4R earphones. These would be a great addition to your home studio and personal listening pleasure. The sweepstakes does run through Facebook this time, so if you don't have a Facebook account, I guess that eliminates you from eligibility. However, if you do have a Facebook account, you can find the sweepstakes entry by searching for "Westone Music Products" and the entry link is one of the most recent items on the timeline.

Best of luck to all, and calculation ability to you Canadians!

-Scott