I am still looking for the new computer, Best Buy is the only place to go, here's what I was told.......No new computers come with recovery discs!! This is the first time in a while where I had to buy a new computer and I always had the disc that would erase the disc, reformat and put back the stuff that was originally in the computer from new. Best buy for $100.00 will do this for you and with a lot of the new computers they open them and revamp them then seal them up and sell them as new, but, they tack on the extra $100.00 to the selling price. I said what the @#$% is that all about and they said that if you were to do it yourself, it would probably not work, and would take at least 5 dvd discs to do it if it worked..........I said most of the new computers don't have any software in them and it was explained to me that windows 7 is very complicated and it takes that much space. I told them that was a bunch of bull$%^&, it's an easy way for Best buy to make extra cash, and they add their bloatware and geek squad crap. I was then told that they have computers that they haven't worked on, I just had to find boxes without the yellow dot sticker........not many of them.......but if you buy one of them they can not guarantee what you do with the computer........What the hell is going on here...........Anyone else have this experience...............Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Critter