Hi Folks,
I have a question here that I would very much appreciate some feedback and suggestions about. I am music Director of Worship at my church and most of my choir and praise team members use emails. This is the main means of communication that I have with them and I am very thankful for this because it really makes things go smoother, communication-wise. I would like to take this thaang to another level. For example, I would like to find a way to upload and post new songs that we are gonna be working on, mp3 audio files of vocal parts, Video clips of myself speaking and giving instructions, word documents with lyrics of songs, Finale files with music score and lead sheets so that my team members can go on there and have access to documents and media and all I will have to do is just post and upload the information on this site, or whatever for them.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I can get that done? A friend of mine told me that I can set up something in Yahoo, Gmail or MSN to get a site or web (something) going in that regard.
Any ideas and feed back about what I need to do, what freeware I can use to get that done etc would be very welcome.

Lemme hear from y’all. Thanks much.

Jacobins