Hi Guys, I have been producing music for approx seven years and can't praise this Band-in-a-box software package highly enough. It is so user friendly and has allowed me to compose music for many different varied genres. If anyone is reading this and wondering whether to purchase or try out BIAB, my music has been added to www.instrumentals.club for visitors to freely listen to. Most of the tracks have to a smaller or greater amount used BIAB, they have then been mixed and recorded using the Sonar Professional DAW. Professional mastering has then been undertaken with different combinations of the IK Multimedia T-Racks mastering package and my home studio uses the wonderfully clear Asus Essence STX II soundcard with Windows 10. Have a listen and see what can be achieved. I hope this will encourage you all to "give it a go". It is never too late to start - I recently turned 65 and retired from my day job!
Very best wishes, Malcolm F Hill - UK Producer.

Malcolm F Hill - writer and producer of beautifully relaxing ambient instrumental music.