Hello all

This song was recorded at my house in 1998 using Cakewalk Pro Audio and a cheap mic. It was originally southern gospel.I had saved it as a bundle file (for those of you familiar with bundle files). All the original music was done in midi with my Roland JV1080. It was written by the vocalist. Using the audio chord wizard I was able to set the chord layout with little effort – what a great tool. I used RealBand for the first time and it work great for this type of project. Once the chords were in place I then chose a style, imported the vocal track from the original cakewalk file (as a wav file) and set the part markers. I used Sonar for the rest of the project. I played the guitar intro using my Digitech RP500 using program number 29 which I thought matched well with the guitars in the style. I “scratched” the count in just to be different.

I am having so much fun learning to use BIAB and this kind of project really is challenging. I know it isn't polished but I am thrilled with what one can do with this software. What a great product.

I hope ya'll like it.

Thanks

Mike

Tempo 145
SZFLASH.STY. StoneZ Flash (140 RS)
All RealTracks. Quartet.
RD: NASHVILLEEVEN8^8-HIHATO,RIDE :Brian Fullen
RT519: Bass, Electric, Pop HalfNotes Ev 120, Dow Tomlin
RT499: Guitar, Electric, Rhythm StoneZ Flash 1 Ev 140, Audley Freed
RT505: Guitar, Electric, Rhythm StoneZ Flash 2 Ev 140, Eric Borash

http://snd.sc/ncPyVX