This is an older song (2001) that my wife and I played out a few times and received a warm reception.

CLICK HERE TO PLAY

BiaB was used to help layout an arrangement. One of the synth tracks (the background "stringy" sound) were pulled into Cakewalk ProAudio (which I was still using at the time) and manipulated there. The MIDI sounds are a mix of SoundFonts and my Alesis QS6.1.

The vocal chords belong to my loving wife (with a brief overdub of me at the end).

I am playing the acoustic (Seagull S6) and electric (Godin SA) guitars. They were recorded directly into Cakewalk where the effects were added.

The drums were all mouse entered as MIDI in Cakewalk, pumped through the Alesis as a drum box and recorded back to the program.

NOTE: I am no longer musically in this place that created this groove. Nor am I philosopically still in the place that sparked the lyric. I left this style of music (and philosophy) at about the time this song was done. As such, it's a glimpse of the past.

However, I am still curious to know what I got right and where I went wrong. I don't mind learning from the past. So fire away!