Regular readers of my posts will know that in late 2010/early 2011 my band took part in the Emergenza music festival

Well this episode is now immortalised on YouTube in the form of this composition.

This song is specifically dedicated to all fellow band members and musicians who have recently participated in ‘battle-of-the-bands’ contests, such as the one described.

Just to make this clear – I have nothing but praise for all the Emergenza staff we encountered, who were professional, enthusiastic and helpful throughout our participation in the contest. I wish the organisation the very best for the future.
Also I wrote the lyrics, which do not necessarily represent the views of my co-band members.

If you are thinking of entering one of these things then my advice would be to do so – but with your eyes wide open.

Big thanks on this one to:
- my beautiful and talented daughter Tess on vox
- Alexis for working out, playing and recording the drum parts
- my family, friends, colleagues and all those who came along to support my band at the 3 Emergenza evenings we played.

To complete the picture, the music track was put together on PTPA V 11. No MIDI at all used in making this one. As ever, I'd be grateful for suggestions and ideas for improvement.
The 'video' was made using MS Photo Story 3.

THanks for listening...and watching this time!!

Marc