https://soundcloud.com/torrey-bliss/keep-singing-your-song

Recently our musical brother David Snyder made a post about "Why this forum matters". David made so many great points in this post and it got me to thinking about how it seems that we forum members are on some sort of journey together. I have been around here a couple of years now and I have been noticing how the quality of material posted here is getting better all the time. I believe it's because we are learning a lot from each other and the constructive critiques offered without negativity! This song I dedicate to you, my fellow forum members! I want this one to be an encouragement to you, the one who may be thinking it's time to give it up, to keep on keepin' on. Somebody is being blessed by your work even if you're not aware of it! Thanks for listening and always being an encouragement to me! I am still working on this and will probably re-record the vocals again later (very sore throat) and do some better mastering on it, but wanted to get this message out there now! Thanks for listening, Torrey

BIAB
Bass - 995 Hard Rock LA EV 120
Drums - RockHard LA
Organ - 686 B3 Pop Background Ev 120
Guitar - 997 Hardrock LA Crisp Ev 120
Acoustic Guitar - 1119 12string Acoustic Strumming
Acoustic Guitar - 405 Acoustic Strumming EV 120
Piano -1262 Acoustic Rhythm Pop Shing Held EV 120

Me
Vocals
Electic Guitars lead and rhythm
Synths

Last edited by Torrey Bliss; 01/22/18 01:34 PM.